SUNDERLAND -V- WEDNESDAY (Play off 1st Leg) OMDT

Thanks the info as usual Snoots. I’m excited and also a bit nervous about this fixture. Two big well supported clubs with long histories should make for a great two leg tie. 

It’s important that we go away to theirs with a strong professional attitude and I expect the experience of the more senior players to shine through. 

I’m expecting a tight game this evening and we must take our chances and put them away to put us in a strong position for the home game.

A 2-0 win for the Owls. UTO!

Nervous

But as long as we take them into the second leg within a goals reach if we lose, I’ll be satisfied enough and confident at Hillsborough.

Really hope Dean is fit. I actually think his fitness is more important than Bannans for this away leg 

2 hours ago, Arbroath_Owl said:

Really hoping we come get through the play offs and the final. Not just for us but to shut the mini blades up just up the road. Never know a set of fans so obsessed and hating towards Wednesday. One even went as far as to change his profile picture to the Sunderland Crest 😬

Little insignificant town.

Uto 

I assume you are from Arbroath so don't listen to Radio Sheffield, but if you did you would have heard callers from Rotherham saying they wanted the Owls to come up with them, I have mates who are Rotherham fans and they all say the same, they would sooner come to Hillsborough than Sunderland, Wycombe or MK Dons and also have the banter with Owls fans, obviously there are morons who support them but every club has them, I wouldn't take any notice of them just concentrate on the Owls, by the way isn't Arbroath a little town somewhere in Scotland lol. UTO 

They’re terrific at home, not that great away.

We’re terrific at home, not that great away.

But overall I think we’re a better team so I’m Going for 1-0 Sunderland tonight but us to still get through the tie, somehow. 

Edited by paulrs

1 minute ago, paulrs said:

They’re terrific at home, not that great away.

We’re terrific at home, not that great away.

But overall I think we’re a better team so I’m Going for 1-0 Sunderland tonight but us to still get through the tie, somehow. 

That's why I'm glad we are at home 2nd leg.

We will at least know what's needed.

Assuming we don't fall to bits at the sol of course.

There’s a few people saying we may lose the first leg, and even that we’d not be too upset with, say, a 1-0 defeat tonight.

Then I thought, I wonder what Owlstalk will be like tonight if we do lose? I hope we don’t all lose our schizzle. 

Come on Wednesday! Just under 4 hours to go!

• Like 1