SUNDERLAND -V- WEDNESDAY (Play off 1st Leg) OMDT

1-0, better than what MK got to overcome, time to put on 90 minutes of imposing football on Monday.

Judging by some comments on here, thought we were conceding every other minute, we may have been poor tonight, but we're still leaving 1st leg at Sunderland only one goal down.. they will be REALLY disappointed it's not more!

Another horrible away leg for us.

Glad it wasn’t more than 1. We froze for much of the game and if we managed to find anyone other than Palmer perhaps we’d have robbed a leveller. 

Can only hope home crowd helps us as we couldn’t pass a ball for 70 mins. Need an early goal.

• Like 1

Were still in it and Sunderland will now be favourites and they will want to defend their lead so we looked better going at them, such a shame about that mistake but players like Stewart will punish you, once again he was a handful...  But we bring them back to ours with still all to play for, only a single goal in it..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pussface said:

Think we got away with that. We were there for the taking and I think Sunderland will rue those wasted chances.

I think so too

A second would probably have put it out of reach. As disappointing a performance as that was, I fancy us to overturn that at Hillsborough 

• Like 2

Not good enough tonight. Despite having finally had a touch of the ball in the last 20 minutes we never really threatened to score. 

At least we're still in the tie, our home form gives me some confidence, but play like that again and we can forget it. 

Really disappointed with that performance, lucky it's only a 1 goal deficit.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, jonnyowl said:

Palmer has been dreadful, just can't even do simple passes, awful decision to play him!

Don’t know what game you've been watching mate. Completely wrong to slate Palmer on his performance tonight. 

• Like 2