SUNDERLAND -V- WEDNESDAY (Play off 1st Leg) OMDT

Just now, Pastor Kidneys said:

Because he’s trying to get em to Hillsboro without any damage - that’s working well!

shocking tactics - Bannan ain’t had a kick.

Berahino might as well be sat wi me for all the good he’s doing

They’re just sharper on the press than we are. We look leggy and haven’t had time on the ball

Poor first half as a spectacle - neither side have looked very good. Sickener of a goal to concede. It's vital we don't take more than a one goal deficit back to Hillsborough...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BIG D said:

Were looking comfortable as well. Totally changed the game. Going to be a battle now to make sure the tie doesn’t get away from us. 

Agreed, one of the few decent comments since they score, , most of the other totally clueless.

• Like 1

To be perfectly honest we've been second best in that half, despite that bar a mistake not been many chances.

I'm not going to castigate Hutchinson for that, these things happen, it wasn't on purpose. 

I'm more concerned that we can't keep hold of the ball, string any passes together and created nothing of note. 

As we stand, best hope we don't go Monday's game with a greater deficit. Still 45 minutes left, if we can get our act together there's at least an equaliser in this game. The next goal is crucial.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, A47Owl said:

Only one third gone. We've shown we can recover from losing positions. Keep it to 1 and we've every chance in 2nd leg. They have hardly had any other clear chances. 

Plenty of time left. 

Only one quarter even.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1