Tonight's first semi final leg one

5 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

Mkd will win the tie.

they will beat up Wycombe at home .

Stats don't back that up at all. Only 3 teams have overturned a 2 goal deficit from the first leg in the history of the play offs. I think Wycombe will go to Wembley.

Edited by s29wfc

Just now, BetterCallSaul said:

I haven’t read the thread, but I can’t believe how awful we were tonight. We panicked on the big stage completely and just didn’t play our game at all. We dropped to Wycombes level and let them dominate us. Some of you will laugh as I’m a Dons fan but I am completely devastated tonight. We deserved to lose, I do think we are a much better team than Wycombe when we play *our* game, and we just didn’t do that tonight. Big game on Sunday but I think that’ll be it. What a horrendous waste for what this season could have been, we have some incredibly talented players who have bottled it when it mattered most. Heartbroken. But that’s football. Good luck tomorrow night folks.

Early goal on Sunday for you and who knows

Just now, markg said:

Early goal on Sunday for you and who knows

Since Eisa got injured we are completely reliant on Twine, and he was never given the ball tonight. It’ll take a hell of a turnaround. This is perfectly set up for Wycombe and the way they play now. 

1 minute ago, BetterCallSaul said:

I haven’t read the thread, but I can’t believe how awful we were tonight. We panicked on the big stage completely and just didn’t play our game at all. We dropped to Wycombes level and let them dominate us. Some of you will laugh as I’m a Dons fan but I am completely devastated tonight. We deserved to lose, I do think we are a much better team than Wycombe when we play *our* game, and we just didn’t do that tonight. Big game on Sunday but I think that’ll be it. What a horrendous waste for what this season could have been, we have some incredibly talented players who have bottled it when it mattered most. Heartbroken. But that’s football. Good luck tomorrow night folks.

You'll win the second leg. You are just the far better team.

Hope to see you at Wembley!

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, BetterCallSaul said:

Different game on Sunday.

start Theo  who scared them earlier this season, get at them and will be a different game

I hope so too, I think Wycombe played at their best tonight and that was the worst we played all season, but it’s a huge mountain to climb

How vulnerable are you on the counter attack?

Wycombe will have the dark arts and bus parked. But will no doubt want to suckerpunch.

Like we did to Brighton in 2016.

I hope so too, I think Wycombe played at their best tonight and that was the worst we played all season, but it’s a huge mountain to climb

TBH I do fear you much more than I fear Wycombe,

but I still don't want them to make it to Wembley. They just don't deserve to be promoted 

Cheer up and beat them heavily at home!!!!😘

• Love 1

Just now, Quickly Kevin said:

How vulnerable are you on the counter attack?

Wycombe will have the dark arts and bus parked. But will no doubt want to suckerpunch.

Like we did to Brighton in 2016.

we can’t break teams down when they sit back, and that’s all they’ll have to do, we’ll probably end up losing this tie quite comfortably now imo