Tonight's first semi final leg one

Mentality of both teams approaching this game are polar opposites. 

MK Dons - Gutted to be in the play offs after missing out on automatics last weekend. 

Wycombe - Delighted to be in the play offs.

Similar to when we played Brighton. One of us wanted to be there and the other didn’t. 

• Like 6

MK would have been better opponents for the winner of our tie.

Wycombe are older, more experienced and far more streetwise.

Whether it be us or Sunderland, Wycombe will definitely be a tough nut to crack.

• Thanks 1

Just now, g-owls said:

MK would have been better opponents for the winner of our tie.

Wycombe are older, more experienced and far more streetwise.

Whether it be us or Sunderland, Wycombe will definitely be a tough nut to crack.

It’s true. Wycombe are horrible barstewards but have enough quality in Mcleary and Vokes to undo a good footballing side. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

MKD learning a hard lesson tonight. Don’t try to match a team like Wycombe and get drawn into their game plan! 

To be fair MK have already beaten these 3 times already this season probably playing the same way in each. They've just had an off night more than anything else.

3 minutes ago, 0114 said:

Mentality of both teams approaching this game are polar opposites. 

MK Dons - Gutted to be in the play offs after missing out on automatics last weekend. 

Wycombe - Delighted to be in the play offs.

Similar to when we played Brighton. One of us wanted to be there and the other didn’t. 

C’est un bon point.

Just now, FranksanOwl said:

Akinfenwa shouldn’t be playing in a match to determine who should go into the championship 

He isn’t. This is the first game in a two leg semi to get the opportunity to play in the game that determines who goes into the Championship. Soberingly enough last season Akinfenwa was actually playing in the championship…

2 hours ago, deano said:

I'd prefer to play Wycombe at Wembley should we make it so I'll be routing for them. 

I know we recently lost v Wycombe yet won v Mk but i just feel their spoiling tactics will not be as affective at Wembley.

Adam’s Park is the same length as Wembley and 1m narrower. Whatever they can do at home, they’ll do at Wembley.