3 hours ago, antcharlieswfc1 said:

Hi,

I’ve just got a ticket for Sunderland at home, the only ticket left was on the family zone. Do I need to have a child with me to go in this Zone?

thanks

Same for me. Had one in my basket for the kop, went to pay and got a message that the ticket was no longer available, ended up in family bit. 

See you there!! 

You’ll probably hear some rest language up there. 

you know what kids are like these days. 

• Haha 4

Just now, BridportOwl said:

Before I moved down south my season ticket was up in the so called family zone. Mainly old blokes, I fitted right in.

it's a really good view tbh, I liked it up there, I'm normally on Lep end of North 

As a club though, we do need to up our game iwith our offerings to people with kids

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Womble Owl said:

it's a really good view tbh, I liked it up there, I'm normally on Lep end of North 

As a club though, we do need to up our game iwith our offerings to people with kids

I say make it as miserable an experience as possible, get em used to it from a young age.

• Haha 3

Just now, Sambo89 said:

I say make it as miserable an experience as possible, get em used to it from a young age.

I make them queue up for flat pop at home, so they're ready and primed for half time at Hillsborough

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, antcharlieswfc1 said:

Hi,

I’ve just got a ticket for Sunderland at home, the only ticket left was on the family zone. Do I need to have a child with me to go in this Zone?

thanks

No so long as you wear a nappy over your jeans 😄

• Haha 3

Just now, Womble Owl said:

I make them queue up for flat pop at home, so they're ready and primed for half time at Hillsborough

I make mine hand over any cans of pop, no matter where we are, and make them drink them out of a cheap plastic cup. I also take the cost of the cups, and diesel to go to the shop to buy the cups, out of their pocket money as well. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, antcharlieswfc1 said:

Hi,

thanks

Yes,

Just grab a small child from near the turnstiles

• Haha 1