3 hours ago, antcharlieswfc1 said:

Hi,

I’ve just got a ticket for Sunderland at home, the only ticket left was on the family zone. Do I need to have a child with me to go in this Zone?

thanks

Same for me. Had one in my basket for the kop, went to pay and got a message that the ticket was no longer available, ended up in family bit. 

See you there!! 

Just now, BridportOwl said:

Before I moved down south my season ticket was up in the so called family zone. Mainly old blokes, I fitted right in.

it's a really good view tbh, I liked it up there, I'm normally on Lep end of North 

As a club though, we do need to up our game iwith our offerings to people with kids

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Womble Owl said:

it's a really good view tbh, I liked it up there, I'm normally on Lep end of North 

As a club though, we do need to up our game iwith our offerings to people with kids

I say make it as miserable an experience as possible, get em used to it from a young age.

• Haha 3

Just now, Sambo89 said:

I say make it as miserable an experience as possible, get em used to it from a young age.

I make them queue up for flat pop at home, so they're ready and primed for half time at Hillsborough

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, antcharlieswfc1 said:

Hi,

I’ve just got a ticket for Sunderland at home, the only ticket left was on the family zone. Do I need to have a child with me to go in this Zone?

thanks

No so long as you wear a nappy over your jeans 😄

• Haha 3

Just now, Womble Owl said:

I make them queue up for flat pop at home, so they're ready and primed for half time at Hillsborough

I make mine hand over any cans of pop, no matter where we are, and make them drink them out of a cheap plastic cup. I also take the cost of the cups, and diesel to go to the shop to buy the cups, out of their pocket money as well. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, antcharlieswfc1 said:

Hi,

thanks

Yes,

Just grab a small child from near the turnstiles

• Haha 1