Season Ticket Change Question

Good morning all, are we excited about Friday yet?

Looking for a bit of help and advice from those that know.  I have purchased next seasons season ticket already but the Mrs will no longer be able to attend.  The Son-in-Law has bravely volunteered to take up the challenge so my question is

is it easy to just change the details on line and swap over (in same age/price bracket) or will we need to cancel one and apply for a new one?

Many thanks in anticipation of all helpful and unhelpful replies lol

• Like 1

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"

Dont think you can change the details on line, call the ticket office or pop in. if the card has been produced you may have to pay for a new one with change of name etc. But if they are same price etc, no need to change if you dont want to.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Striggy said:

Good morning all, are we excited about Friday yet?

Looking for a bit of help and advice from those that know.  I have purchased next seasons season ticket already but the Mrs will no longer be able to attend.  The Son-in-Law has bravely volunteered to take up the challenge so my question is

is it easy to just change the details on line and swap over (in same age/price bracket) or will we need to cancel one and apply for a new one?

Many thanks in anticipation of all helpful and unhelpful replies lol

In the time it took you to start this thread, you could have emailed the ticket office with the exact same question.

Bizarre. 

16 minutes ago, Steelman said:

In the time it took you to start this thread, you could have emailed the ticket office with the exact same question.

Bizarre. 

Probably just wondering if anyone has had a similar problem. 

Keep smiling. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I would suggest you take a letter from your wife agreeing to the transfer over to make sure you don;t have a wasted trip together with this seasons card./

Or better still take her with you,,.

Edited by pahowl
  • Thanks 1

Guest mrbluesky
Just now, mrbluesky said:

It's east to do, just a £75 admin charge, I believe :Chansiri:

*easy! ffs!

3 hours ago, Steelman said:

Bizarre. 

was just wondering if anyone had already been through this process

thanks for the reply though

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"

You can change the details online.

I've done it myself this season.

Just causes mild confusion if you do anything in the ticket office e.g. seat relocation.

Asked the club before and they were happy for me to do this.

You can change the details online.

I've done it myself this season.

Just causes mild confusion if you do anything in the ticket office e.g. seat relocation.

Asked the club before and they were happy for me to do this.

Generally speaking the club don't send printed cards out until a week or so before, so by the time they come to print, it should have the new details on.

Worst case if your in law is desperate to have his name on the plastic, just pop in after first home game.

• Like 1