Second guessing Darren Moore

What's likely to happen if Bannan is fit? Will he start with same 11 that started on Saturday or will he totally ******** it up and play defensively? We need to get in their faces from the off in my opinion, and try to get a vital lead for the Hillsborough game, what do I know any way I'm just a humble barber with heart problems!!! 

• Like 2

If Bannan is fit I can't see Moore changing things at this stage of the season, no need to rest players now.

We need to play our game, Sunderland will be going for it so it will be an open game. If they take a lead into the naxt game they might sit back and try to defend it, we don't do well when teams do that.  Put Sunderland under pressure and see what happens.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Daniele Giovanni said:

What's likely to happen if Bannan is fit? Will he start with same 11 that started on Saturday or will he totally ******** it up and play defensively? We need to get in their faces from the off in my opinion, and try to get a vital lead for the Hillsborough game, what do I know any way I'm just a humble barber with heart problems!!! 

I think go out all guns blazing for both halves but what do I know, I'm just an idiotic fan....

• Haha 2

Just now, sherlyegg said:

No tinkering.

Strongest side available.

To be treated as winner takes all in a 1 off game.

and that side would be ?.........windass and dean if fit would be in just about everyones team but if he brought them and it went badly he'd be copping it for changing a winning side .

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mighty Quinn said:

No  did we beat them at NYS or lose 5-1

And what's your point? You were talking about the home games. Sunderland obviously aren't shii te, I feel we've got more than enough to turn them over but to disrespect them like that is madness 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, torryowl said:

and that side would be ?.........windass and dean if fit would be in just about everyones team but if he brought them and it went badly he'd be copping it for changing a winning side .

I’d play Dean personally. He’s an experienced CH and not a full back playing CH. 

Keep windass on the bench for later and possibly the home leg. 

• Like 1

Not disrespecting them just stating a fact, they were extremely lucky to get a point against Rotherham at home so I think a win is more than possible at their place especially after MK Dons result away who are a better team than Sunderland, and then I pointed out they got battered by Rotherham away 5-1 so what's wrong with that, be confident ffs

28 minutes ago, Mighty Quinn said:

Not disrespecting them just stating a fact, they were extremely lucky to get a point against Rotherham at home so I think a win is more than possible at their place especially after MK Dons result away who are a better team than Sunderland, and then I pointed out they got battered by Rotherham away 5-1 so what's wrong with that, be confident ffs

You do know it's DM picking the team, not overly confident yet

I'm torn on the three from a sensible and selfish point of view.

BB, Dean and Windass would clearly be in the team, and if there's a risk I think Moore should just take it. In the end, all three may have only two games left for SWFC if we're in L1 next season