Parking at Home Games

I usually get the train to home games but am having to drive for the play off game.

I know parking is difficult. Does anyone know if it’s worth trying to book a space or has any tips? thanks! 

I should add that one of our group is elderly and not great at walking, so would be happy to pay for a space as otherwise they’ll be worried about it ahead of the game 

1 hour ago, Rhubarb n Custard said:

Theres a private car park bang opposite the kop entrance.

£5 a car I believe ... just need to get there in good time.

oh thank you! I’ll have a look 

If there’s an elderly person with you then I’d avoid park and ride. It’ll be a nightmare after the game trying to get on a tram. 

1 hour ago, TFUS said:

Does the park and ride work ok? Or is it difficult after the game?

The old Wednesdayite car park is easily the best option a fiver just be early and if you not sharpish coming out of ground it's just a pain to exit

On 08/05/2022 at 09:05, bladeshater said:

The old Wednesdayite car park is easily the best option a fiver just be early and if you not sharpish coming out of ground it's just a pain to exit

Thank you to you both! I’ll aim to get to the Wednesdayite car park for 6ish and then hopefully we should be fine 

On 08/05/2022 at 09:05, bladeshater said:

it says it’s permanently closed on Google. Does it have a new name or would you be able to give me the address? Thank you 

5 minutes ago, TFUS said:

it says it’s permanently closed on Google. Does it have a new name or would you be able to give me the address? Thank you 

It's directly opposite the megastore/ticket office maybe 60 yds from ground it's been open all season pal

6 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

It's directly opposite the megastore/ticket office maybe 60 yds from ground it's been open all season pal

cheers pal! I’ll put the sat back to the megastore and I’m sure I’ll see it! Appreciate the help 

11 minutes ago, TFUS said:

cheers pal! I’ll put the sat back to the megastore and I’m sure I’ll see it! Appreciate the help 

You you will be fine at that time can't miss it