Bannan. Transfer speculation.

Haha jog on, why on gods earth would he sign for either of those clubs. He played in front of 33k last week that should be enough to get him to stay here unless a bigger team comes in for him. Can see him retiring in Scotland too

1 hour ago, jonnyowl said:

Not happening in a million years.

Hes lived in Sheffield and recently moved to Nottingham so he can closer to in laws for child support!

I know he’s little, but surely he doesn’t still receive child support?!

• Haha 1

Guest DoesJackHunt

I could see him going, loads of clubs will be in for him if we don’t go up.

If we go up I would be surprised if he went anywhere. 

if Luton get to the prem then they might take a punt on someone like Baz and he might be up for a bash at premier league football again before he hangs his boots up. 

Whatever he decides to do, I will love him dearly forever, like a little Scottish brother who I’ve never spoken to or met. 

1 hour ago, Kameron said:

Think a move would be good him and the club.  He's a luxury that is not afforded, we are desperate for some athleticism & strength in the middle of the park.   

Do people like this actually walk the streets?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Yeah it's almost like him playing in midfield gives us a huge disability that we just can't shake off

I think him moving clubs isn't enough either - I think we should parade him through the streets of Sheffield naked to humiliate him and then throw him in the River Don to teach him a lesson for being so rubbish

Are you with me?

Shall we start a brigade?

What time of the year are we chucking him in the Don? If the water’s deep we’ll need water wings and a rubber ring. May be in short supply after our last match 

Guest Kameron
2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Yeah it's almost like him playing in midfield gives us a huge disability that we just can't shake off

I think him moving clubs isn't enough either - I think we should parade him through the streets of Sheffield naked to humiliate him and then throw him in the River Don to teach him a lesson for being so rubbish

Are you with me?

Shall we start a brigade?

I’m not into brigades but I’m with you on the rest.

5 minutes ago, nbupperthongowl said:

No....I suspect that they are in a dark room keyboard in hand

While looking at kock pictures 

It's a town in Eastern Poland 

Get your minds out of the gutter you lot lol

Edited by s73owl
  • Haha 3

If Florist and us don't go up I could see them being interested. I don’t think he’s going to want to play in L1 again next season, so it’s up to us to get through the play offs, making it all a no brainer. 
Which I am confident we will do.