Bannan. Transfer speculation.

Guest Kameron

Think a move would be good him and the club.  He's a luxury that is not afforded, we are desperate for some athleticism & strength in the middle of the park.   

Deserves to play in the championship next season hopefully with us but I don’t see him pushing for a move should we miss out.

I think Moore is getting the best out of him since the Carlos day’s. The other managers he’s worked for here have had him playing on the toes of the defence.

• Like 7

If Wednesday don’t go up he will definitely have a big decision to make this summer. He’s got maybe 3 more seasons at a decent championship level left in him. He can leave with his head held high, he’s given a big chunk of his career to SWFC, and been well paid for it. I honestly think if Wednesday go up he will finish his playing time with us. Let’s hope we do and there’s a little bit of history written for him in our hearts forever.(he could have his picture added to the mural in the shop then... I’m sure there’s place for a wee Scottish man on there somewhere 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Yeah it's almost like him playing in midfield gives us a huge disability that we just can't shake off

I think him moving clubs isn't enough either - I think we should parade him through the streets of Sheffield naked to humiliate him and then throw him in the River Don to teach him a lesson for being so rubbish

Are you with me?

Shall we start a brigade?

I sense a hint of sarcasm in your tone😏

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Jim Wonk said:

If Wednesday don’t go up he will definitely have a big decision to make this summer. He’s got maybe 3 more seasons at a decent championship level left in him. He can leave with his head held high, he’s given a big chunk of his career to SWFC, and been well paid for it. I honestly think if Wednesday go up he will finish his playing time with us. Let’s hope we do and there’s a little bit of history written for him in our hearts forever.(he could have his picture added to the mural in the shop then... I’m sure there’s place for a wee Scottish man on there somewhere 

He needs to keep his held up high, just to see over Patersons big bonce