Jump to content

Next seasons Sheffield derby


Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, A47Owl said:

This is how it stands prior to tonight's shoot out between Bournemouth and Forest. 

It would be the icing on the cake with a cherry on top.

 

I've fixed the table for you as there was a spelling mistake.

 

fixed.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, A47Owl said:

It could happen. 

Luton to beat Reading

Boro to beat Preston

Fulham to beat the Blunts. 

 

Us to beat Sunderland

Then us to beat Wycombe or MKD and its on. 

 

It's a fingers crossed for all the right results. 

 

Screenshot_20220503_143651.jpg

Careful what you wish for mate, let's concentrate on our team, cos it could all go ******** up our end

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Daniele Giovanni said:

Careful what you wish for mate, let's concentrate on our team, cos it could all go ******** up our end

No it won't. I'm more confident about our results than any of the others. The team is playing with so much positivity at the moment that I can't see us losing to anybody. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Southie_Owl said:


oops

 

:duntmatter:

Very much oops. 

 

Have to rely on Forest now. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 03/05/2022 at 14:41, A47Owl said:

It could happen. 

Luton to beat Reading

Boro to beat Preston

Fulham to beat the Blunts. 

 

Us to beat Sunderland

Then us to beat Wycombe or MKD and its on. 

 

It's a fingers crossed for all the right results. 

 

Screenshot_20220503_143651.jpg

Didn't work out for you, but watch the way United approach theirs, Heckingbottom will get his team up for it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Daniele Giovanni said:

Didn't work out for you, but watch the way United approach theirs, Heckingbottom will get his team up for it

You don't have to gloat. WTF:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...