Foundation members

Anyone having this problem ?

I am a foundation member so wanted to get tickets today. However my customer account when I log in, doesn't show I am a foundation member. Is the foundation membership linked to your customer account ?

I cannot register as a new account under my foundation ID as it says an account is already registered under my name and email address.

I presume that nothing comes up for tickets to buy on the official site, unless it is your turn for priority ? As it doesn't recognise I am a foundation member, I wont therefore get an option to buy

Can anyone help ?

Thanks

2 minutes ago, wakefieldowl said:

I am a foundation member so wanted to get tickets today. However my customer account when I log in, doesn't show I am a foundation member. Is the foundation membership linked to your customer account ?

I cannot register as a new account under my foundation ID as it says an account is already registered under my name and email address.

I presume that nothing comes up for tickets to buy on the official site, unless it is your turn for priority ? As it doesn't recognise I am a foundation member, I wont therefore get an option to buy

Can anyone help ?

Thanks

I’ve got two separate client ID’s. One for my ST and another for my foundation membership.  Check your cards. I’m not sure, but think you need to register both.

I am a member and according to the instructions should be eligible to apply from 1.00 pm today. However when I log in it says no event. I currently have no access to availability. Hopefully this will change at 1.00 pm or I am doing something wrong.

8 minutes ago, FranksanOwl said:

I am a member and according to the instructions should be eligible to apply from 1.00 pm today. However when I log in it says no event. I currently have no access to availability. Hopefully this will change at 1.00 pm or I am doing something wrong.

No, I don’t think so - I’m in the same boat as you, all should be revealed at 1 o clock !

24 minutes ago, wakefieldowl said:

Can anyone help ?

Thanks

I had a similar issue to this earlier in the season with my wife's foundation membership.

If I remember correctly, I emailed the foundation and they were able to link it to her client ID.

Fingers crossed this is just a case of the event not going live straight away.

Had a fight earlier in the year in getting my wifes and mothers foundation membership under the same priority window as general memberships.

Credit to the club, they sorted it in the end and works fine now after a lot of emails back and forth.

I think there's a few bugs in the system the switchover to seat geek didn't quite work out.

I've managed to reserve my ticket but when I try to checkout I'm getting a message 'the deposit amount is less than the payment amount' and it wont let me buy it. Can't get through to the ticket office to sort. Anyone else had this? 

2 minutes ago, wakefieldowl said:

Impossible to get through to ticket office. Ive been trying for about 3 hours now

If you get through, ask em to give me a ring 😉

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, wakefieldowl said:

Under my account details there is nothing showing about Foundation membereship, which I think could be the issue. For those that have managed to buy, is your foundation showing under your personal details/ purchase history ?