Friends and Family Priority Points Breakdown

I've got a membership with 3 other ID's on the account. 

I can see how many priority points I have  but I can't see how many priority points my friends and family have. 

I've tried calling the ticket office but understandably can't get through! 

Does anyone know if there's a way I can view this online? 

Be keen to know how many points my friends and family have in order to know when they can get tickets. 

Cheers.

Okay thanks. 

They are my nephews so don't have an account and we book tickets on my account for the games we go to. 

I assume i'll either have to try and create an account and link the client ID or play a guessing game as the level of Priority Points go down...  

So friends and family that we have been booking tickets for over the years essentially don't exist when it comes to priority points? There's going to be a lot of disappointed fans who thought they were tallying points. 

28 minutes ago, mrgund said:

So friends and family that we have been booking tickets for over the years essentially don't exist when it comes to priority points? There's going to be a lot of disappointed fans who thought they were tallying points. 

I'm sure they have the points but you can't access to check how many

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

I'm sure they have the points but you can't access to check how many

Ah, that would make sense. I imagine maybe we can get the info from the ticket office with their ID? Cool.

Will someone explain how the ticket priority points are allocated?

I have had a season ticket since before the priority points system was brought in. And yet my priority points are just 480 which seems to be just 2 years of season tickets plus one of the several tickets I have bought in the past 2 years

How do you ever get to 910 which was the first tranche for Sunderland away tickets?

9 minutes ago, Aingarth said:

I have had a season ticket since before the priority points system was brought in. And yet my priority points are just 480 which seems to be just 2 years of season tickets plus one of the several tickets I have bought in the past 2 years

How do you ever get to 910 which was the first tranche for Sunderland away tickets?

If you go to every LGE away game you will get 230 points added to the 230 for your season ticket for home games then there's 3 cup competitions 10 points a game and same for season before it adds up1

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Aingarth said:

Go to away games sure I'm on 1000 points as its basically 10 points per game.