Sunderland fan in peace

Yep no question they deserved it over the 2 games. I expected so much more from us tonight and we only delivered on that for a 10-15 min spell where for me at that point we looked likely to go on and get the 2nd. Sadly, we have one way of playing and if it's nulified we can't do anything else. 2 poor performances. Moore has to change that.

Hope they go on and get promoted it's deserved. Sadly we were let down and never got to grips.

• Like 1

We made it easier for you by not turning up - again.

But you fans were right to be confident - Neil knew what to do and  Moore.didn’t.

Wr also had no Plan b and failed yet again to avoid conceding in injury time - so no complaints tbh.

Enjoy Wembley

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Alb1owl said:

Clarke was exceptional tonight. We don’t have a player close to his calibre, much like when we had Antonio a decade ago.

Best player on the pitch without question.

You guys played a lot more football at our place than we did at yours. Deserved it over the two legs although the goal came at the one point in the whole tie where we were on top. Good luck int final 👏 

Just want to say - great job Alex Neil

Even though our plan at yours was thwarted by a Hutchinson mistake - tonight Neil did a job on us without question.

That tactic petrified us as we were more scared of conceding with Clarke and Roberts on the wings. I hope you go up now as I would not want an Alex Neil side in this division next season. One automatic promotion spot booked if that's the case.

I hold my hands up, I thought we'd beat you quite comfortably with our history in this division against sides that play football but this time we didn't. Well done - go beat the masters of the dark arts

• Like 1

Have a great day at Wembley Mackem and hopefully a comfortable  straightforward win. Like the Owls, Sunderland have put their fans through over the years.

You deserve a stress fee day out.

Also feel free to pop in and say hello from time to time, i have enjoyed reading your post.

• Like 1

Whats with all this arse licking sentiment? 

I hope O'Nien and Pritchard break their legs and miss the final and they lose 5-0. Horrible set of players, would give Tom Daley a run for his money off the 10m board  

• Haha 1