Sunderland away - print at home option?

Offered option of ‘post’ or ‘print at home’, despite statement on site saying collection only. Opted for print at home and received attachment with ticket. Others got the same? Just wondering why stated collection only on site?

23 minutes ago, hykehamowl said:

Offered option of ‘post’ or ‘print at home’, despite statement on site saying collection only. Opted for print at home and received attachment with ticket. Others got the same? Just wondering why stated collection only on site?

I was confused too. 

I opted for postal though, as just thought the club had messed up with the e ticket option. 

Guest mrbluesky
2 hours ago, hykehamowl said:

1 hour ago, Adam1867 said:

I was confused too. 

I opted for postal though, as just thought the club had messed up with the e ticket option. 

"Please note we are not posting out tickets, they will be set for collection only from Hillsborough.

Once the fixture is sold out, tickets will be available later that day to collect from our Ticket Office.

Please do not attempt to collect until tickets have sold out"

1 hour ago, mrbluesky said:

"Please note we are not posting out tickets, they will be set for collection only from Hillsborough.

Once the fixture is sold out, tickets will be available later that day to collect from our Ticket Office.

Please do not attempt to collect until tickets have sold out"

Aye, I did see this.

I will be expecting my £1 refunded  or added to credit. 

47 minutes ago, Spion Kop said:

For this away fixture, print at home option is invalid and all tickets must be collected as stated on the SWFC website.

I best find someone to collect it then. Was expecting the option to be ‘Collection Only’. Print at home, in my experience, is never usually an option for away tickets - only post or collection.

29 minutes ago, hykehamowl said:

I best find someone to collect it then. Was expecting the option to be ‘Collection Only’. Print at home, in my experience, is never usually an option for away tickets - only post or collection.

Mates got to get mine when they are available to collect too, otherwise I've had a 160 mile round trip to make.

this is an absolute joke . clearly stated collection only on swfc site . yet when we got tickets either postal or print at home . ive printed at home now finding this is an absolute worthless piece of paper . unless you go on owlstalk or speak to someone many will be going up with the printout . could cause a few issues