2021 Accounts

9.2m loss in revenue in part due to covid and behind closed doors. 

Have to assume that is taken into concern with FFP for this period across the board, but would be interested to see what people far more knowledgeable on the topic than me have to say

• Like 1

Another positive here :

Based on the work we have performed, we have not identified any material uncertainties relating to events or conditions that, individually or collectively, may cast significant doubt on the company's ability to continue as a going concern for a period of at least twelve months from when the financial statements are authorised for issue.

• Like 7

Owlstalk Shop

Wage bill looks to be down c £9m from previous year to around £24m

I guess that is a positive trend although still covers our period in the Championship. Yet to see the impact of League One 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

Wage bill looks to be down c £9m from previous year to around £24m

I guess that is a positive trend although still covers our period in the Championship. Yet to see the impact of League One 

Yeah it'll still include the likes of Rhodes, Reach, Lees, Westwood all on big wages.  The reduction from the previous year would have been largely due to the departures of Fletcher and Forestieri

• Like 1

If we don’t go up then by the time we do then I’m not sure it would have as much bearing on the P&S situation as our wage bill will have reduced further this season and presumably next. 

Do seasons in league one even count?

Some big wages were still present during that period which have gone now thankfully. At least we have paid them!

26 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Glad to get them out of the way

Whilst not great - they're also along the same lines as every other club

Let's crack on now and get promoted!

Exactly, they’re from a period where fans weren’t allowed in the ground…