It’s a bit pathetic we’re worrying about Wycombe, purely because they cheat…

9 hours ago, George Whitebread said:

Wycombe aren't the only cheats in League One. Almost every team that we've seen at Hillsborough has been an outright disgrace for time wasting, and referees have done sod all about it. 

But Wycombe stand out because their cheating has brought them success. I hope MK Dons hammer them home and away. 

Not because I want the Franchise in the final or fear the cheating scumbags, but because at least the former actually deserve to be involved in the play offs. 

You've summed up exactly why I want Sunderland to escape this godforsaken league, the constant shithousery and the abysmal standard of refereeing. I don't crave the Premier League one bit, too much money and greed, a place where the system is geared  to help the rich get richer and sod everyone else. But it will be a dream to be in the Championship to play against teams who aren't wasting time from the first few minutes of the game.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Kendo Nagasaki said:

Thanks pal, I can honestly echo those sentiments. I have a real soft spot for Sunderland apart from your colours 😂 Good club, great support and 1 or 2 friends. I also detest the barcodes, arrogant, think they are the best, know everything about football,  kilts FFS, the investment couldn’t have gone to a worse club well except our cities undesirables.  UTO 

Thanks mate.

The Saudis really done their homework and chose the most open of open doors. Some of the stuff I've witnessed up here has been pretty unbelievable. Local MPs swapping from being anti Saudi and Pro Human Rights to literally overnight demanding the Premier League gave this a green light. Don't get me started about some of the fans, I know of people who are converting to Islam, wearing traditional Saudi dress and eating Saudi food, it's a matter of time that they embrace their values. As for the local press in particular,  to ignore a colleague who was cut up alive for his views and to celebrate all of this without asking some questions at least is unbelievable.

Sorry, you got me started, mini rant over 😁

• Like 4

I don't get this dislike for Wycombe. They're a good community club making the most of their limited resources. They've a quality kit and a long serving manager who was a long serving player.

As for all the time wasting, they're hardly alone in using that tactic. And they won't have any joy with it if we are winning.

The only side I don't want to go up is MK Dons, because of the club's origins. If this isn't to be our season, please don't let it be theirs...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Onge said:

I don't get this dislike for Wycombe. They're a good community club making the most of their limited resources. They've a quality kit and a long serving manager who was a long serving player.

As for all the time wasting, they're hardly alone in using that tactic. And they won't have any joy with it if we are winning.

The only side I don't want to go up is MK Dons, because of the club's origins. If this isn't to be our season, please don't let it be theirs...

The manager is a f**king tramp who gets his team to play in the most abysmal anti-football way possible.

Horrific. 

• Like 1

On 01/05/2022 at 10:44, Costello 77 said:

The standard of officiating plays a big part against teams like Wycombe.... let's hope the EFL provide their very best for the playoffs.

Totally agree. The last ref probably cost us the match against Wycombe ruling out Dunk's goal nd turning down the handball penalty  appeal.

The main reason for not wanting to play Wycombe has nowt to do with their bility but everything to do with their sh**housery