It’s a bit pathetic we’re worrying about Wycombe, purely because they cheat…

We smash Wycombe at Wemberly 

that pitch willl be far too big for them 

the way hunt and Johnson find space bannan will pick them out all day long 

then there’s players with legs on the bench like 

Mendez - Laing 

dele 

windass 

adrienan 

they won’t cope with us over 90 minutes on that pitch 

it’s getting there and mk dons that worry me 

The result at the mk will be very much fresh in their memories 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, sagesse said:

As a matter of interest, how big is Wycombe's pitch to Wembley?  I can't see a big variation.... 115x75 yds vs Wembley at 105x68m.  

Or am I completely missing the correct stats?

10m longer and 7m wider is a massive difference. 

7,140m2 vs 8,625m2, so 21% bigger.

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, sagesse said:

As a matter of interest, how big is Wycombe's pitch to Wembley?  I can't see a big variation.... 115x75 yds vs Wembley at 105x68m.  

Or am I completely missing the correct stats?

You've got them the wrong way around.  Wembley is 115 x 75, 10% longer and wider than Wycombe.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Taz said:

That is nuts 

the fact we’re hoping for a far better team in the final, so we have a fair game and are allowed to play football 

they’re by far the team I least want to go up

and shame on the referees, I’d have yellow carded them into oblivion which is what they should have had done to them all season

there have to be consequences for cheating at professional sport ffs 

none of this admiring theyre ability to see a game out 

awful discipline in this league for stupid things like that

Hope we do the same though if it gets us out this league 

if we get to the final then we have to beat whoever is there.

Personally I would favour MK Dons, as they will give us chances to score.

50 minutes ago, adelphi1867 said:

if we get to the final then we have to beat whoever is there.

Personally I would favour MK Dons, as they will give us chances to score.

MK Dons worry me with Twine on fire. Hope he get's a dip in form very soon

8 minutes ago, Black Cat said:

I hope that you go all the way if you knock us out and if you do I will be supporting you in the final.

Wycombe do punch above their weight but there's gamesmanship and there's the game that they play. Everyone runs the clock down when into the second half of an away game and your ahead but they do it from 5 minutes into a game at 0-0. Players collapsing to the ground holding their heads without any contact is just cheating but League One referees let them get away with it week after week. 

Anyway, hope you don't mind me popping in here to talk about the game, win or lose I wish you all the best, you are a great proper football club with a great tradition and a huge support. Good luck.

We love fans of other clubs on here mate 

enjoy 

5FEF754A-A8AB-42E9-A64D-8E87ED42EE4C.jpeg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TheEnchanter said:

Well they managed it at Wembley last time 2 years ago when they won the play offs. 

But to get there they had to win the home and away legs also.

Im not saying Wycombe aren’t capable of beating us or the others at Wembley, they are.

But I think most teams would rather face Wycombe at Wembley in a one off than have to go to Wycombes ground 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

I wouldn't be opposed to var being used in the 3 finals.

Me too 

I like var. for its faults I’d rather lose fair and square or win, with goal line technology and a safe guard for a ref misses something. 

var isn’t perfect but it’s better than the alternative of hoping ‘it works itself out over a season’ 

• Like 3

With Wycombe it's not just about Shithouse Ainsworth's cheating tactics.

They're a big, strong, physical team, the kind we struggle against in general.

We've failed to beat them in two attempts for a reason.

Anyway, we'll do well to get past Sunderland.

They're a good team with a canny manager.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Wycombe aren't the only cheats in League One. Almost every team that we've seen at Hillsborough has been an outright disgrace for time wasting, and referees have done sod all about it. 

But Wycombe stand out because their cheating has brought them success. I hope MK Dons hammer them home and away. 

Not because I want the Franchise in the final or fear the cheating scumbags, but because at least the former actually deserve to be involved in the play offs. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Black Cat said:

I hope that you go all the way if you knock us out and if you do I will be supporting you in the final.

Wycombe do punch above their weight but there's gamesmanship and there's the game that they play. Everyone runs the clock down when into the second half of an away game and your ahead but they do it from 5 minutes into a game at 0-0. Players collapsing to the ground holding their heads without any contact is just cheating but League One referees let them get away with it week after week. 

Anyway, hope you don't mind me popping in here to talk about the game, win or lose I wish you all the best, you are a great proper football club with a great tradition and a huge support. Good luck.

Thanks pal, I can honestly echo those sentiments. I have a real soft spot for Sunderland apart from your colours 😂 Good club, great support and 1 or 2 friends. I also detest the barcodes, arrogant, think they are the best, know everything about football,  kilts FFS, the investment couldn’t have gone to a worse club well except our cities undesirables.  UTO 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Black Cat said:

Likewise, if you beat us I hope you go up. Too many “big” clubs down here now with Derby to come.

The big danger from Wycombe is set plays, from our POV, but being able to get around the side of them would be key at Wembley in open play. There is also a bit of the ex factor for us in lewis wing.

It’s a shame the away allocations are so poor in this semi final. 2k at SOL with Wednesday then following suit. 

I believe our hardest game is against Sunderland.  If we can overcome them I fancy our chances at Wembley in front of a big crowd.  The big pitch should suit us and I am sure that Bannan and Hunt will want to ensure they win at Wembley this time.

Guest Andy W

Theres too much talk about the final..Sunderland is a tough tough couple of games

Thinking of Wembley at the moment is a silly thing to do