Thought he did well today. A couple of times his movement was too sharp for our players, he’d already made his run before anyone had even looked up!

I said a few months back I thought he was a waste of space — so nice to be proven completely wrong, would be happy for him to stay with us next season

• Like 8

I was really against signing him and up until Doncaster away I thought I was still absolutely spot on. 

But he’s been brilliant since then, Moore pointed out he wanted him to work on his physicality due to the standard of Belgium football and I think it’s evident we are now seeing a better Berahino.

Him & Gregory also really compliment each other. 

• Like 2

Be just our luck that we take a punt, get him up to speed, then watch him flourish elsewhere. I really like him, seems to be a different class in terms of movement and links us up really well. I think he’ll do well next season. 

• Like 1

Nice little instinctive delay on his finish today. Let everyone make their move/continue on their momentum before seeing the opportunity to place the ball home. That together with Gregory’s movement for the first goal at the little things that make a big difference.

Its uncertain what the future holds if we don’t go up. But assuming we continue to have one of the better budgets and less of a turnover in the summer then we could have a settled team ready to get the top two spots. 

It’s sobering that at least 2 of Derby Sunderland and Wednesday will be in this leave though next season.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Kopparberg said:

I’d like to think him being close to Moore would help… I think the whole squad would likely stay (aside from possibly Luongo) 

Was also going to say similar. DM has his critics on here on team selection and tactics but in recruitment he’s really important and players do seem to want to come here as a result. I think we might see more younger players like Adeniran and Byers  that could play higher choosing here because of him even if we don’t go up. Doncaster have sulked themselves out the league since he left and couldn’t attract the same quality loans.

Saido is a special case in the sense that in his own words DM has been a father figure to him so I think he’d stay if Moore did.

As for Luongo, I hope we at least offer him something as he’s been critical in our surge up the table 

• Like 1