Jump to content

BREAKING - Playoff Ticket Details are here and they're unbelievably cheap!!


Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, yeardleygb said:

So I can't get me and my lad one each in same go he's on my friends list and both got 80 points....

 

You should be able to if he has a supporter ID linked to your account in the 'friends and family' section - you can select two tickets and then assign one to his supporter ID.

 

Might be worth logging in and checking before 1pm, too - seems like those with 80 points are able to buy now, for some reason...

 

:ph34r:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Doctor Duran said:

It didn't for me..  I was buying for my lad on his account - he's in Uni..   and his brother who is listed on his friends a family list.

Both have over 250TPP.

 

The option was only to buy 1 ticket.

 

I coordinated it with my other son to purchase at the same time and managed to get seats together like that.

My lad is 14 how are we meant to get two tickets together? Mad this...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, yeardleygb said:

My lad is 14 how are we meant to get two tickets together? Mad this...


Bought multiple tickets together loads, as long as you've got their ID attached to your account. At checkout click assign owners and then assign each ticket to the person you want and you'll more than likely be fine

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, eddie1973 said:

 

How do you suggest people resolve issues if they cant get through on the phone and emails arent being answered? 



Well ideally you'd call the ticket office, but they're understaffed, it's semi-final ticket week and they're snowed under 

Add to that how many people will be calling up to ask general enquiries on how to get tickets and the switchboard will be overloaded

It's the worst scenario for customers, but because of the low staffing and the lack of available staff to take calls it's just where we're at

 

I bet 99.9999% of calls to the ticket office right now about when fans can buy tickets or when tickets will be on sale if you have 'xxxxx' amount of points etc can be resolved by them saying 'just keep trying on the website till they become available'


 


Owlstalk Shop

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:


 

I bet 99.9999% of calls to the ticket office right now about when fans can buy tickets or when tickets will be on sale if you have 'xxxxx' amount of points etc can be resolved by them saying 'just keep trying on the website till they become available'

 

Yeah probably. Be loads of calls about stuff which can be answered by reading a page on the website.

 

My issue is my email address has changed since I last bought a ticket online. So resetting my password is proving problematic.

 

Tried the email address, which mentions this issue, quoted on ticket page but no joy. Tried phoning a couple of numbers but no answer, just "call back later". If they had a queue for the phone Id be happy to sit for hours waiting, but they dont.

 

Good chance it will be sold out before this gets resolved which will be no use to me of course. And may also mean I wouldnt get a ticket for the final if we get there.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Doghouse Daz said:

 

Could be any number of factors. When was the last time you logged in. Make sure there's no space between your email address and the cursor, if you've entered it from predictive text. Did you try logging on using Buy Tickets from the drop down menu.

Bought my Portsmouth ticket last week on it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, eddie1973 said:

 

Yeah probably. Be loads of calls about stuff which can be answered by reading a page on the website.

 

My issue is my email address has changed since I last bought a ticket online. So resetting my password is proving problematic.

 

Tried the email address, which mentions this issue, quoted on ticket page but no joy. Tried phoning a couple of numbers but no answer, just "call back later". If they had a queue for the phone Id be happy to sit for hours waiting, but they dont.

 

Good chance it will be sold out before this gets resolved which will be no use to me of course. And may also mean I wouldnt get a ticket for the final if we get there.

 


Yeah that's tricky
Hope you get sorted mate

  • Like 1

 


Owlstalk Shop

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Any idea what queue is like at ground. Gonna have to go down the site will not send me a reset password email. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, ThomasSWFC said:


Bought multiple tickets together loads, as long as you've got their ID attached to your account. At checkout click assign owners and then assign each ticket to the person you want and you'll more than likely be fine

 

Could be just me being thick..  but didn't give that option just the one ticket (And I've bought muliple tickets on my account with there ID's linked)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Doctor Duran said:

 

Could be just me being thick..  but didn't give that option just the one ticket (And I've bought muliple tickets on my account with there ID's linked)

 

Just went back in and it now shows the option for both.. probs cause i went on at back on 11am

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, ThomasSWFC said:


Bought multiple tickets together loads, as long as you've got their ID attached to your account. At checkout click assign owners and then assign each ticket to the person you want and you'll more than likely be fine

Yeah I do this every time but someone earlier saying it didn't work....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

When at the ticket office in person can you buy for someone that’s linked to your account. My old man is away and I wanted to get us two together? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I didn't realise you could only but tickets yesterday if you were a member, it's gone back to 'no event found' today despite being able to purchase yesterday. Not sure why they've opted to do it like that.

 

I was only logging in to see how sales were going! So if you're a member and didn't purchase yesterday you may now need to wait for general sale?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, H2Owl said:

I didn't realise you could only but tickets yesterday if you were a member, it's gone back to 'no event found' today despite being able to purchase yesterday. Not sure why they've opted to do it like that.

 

I was only logging in to see how sales were going! So if you're a member and didn't purchase yesterday you may now need to wait for general sale?

 

To add to this it seems like that it was almost a small priority window for all members. Now that's shut it's down to 'members with X points'...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, eddie1973 said:

 

Yeah probably. Be loads of calls about stuff which can be answered by reading a page on the website.

 

My issue is my email address has changed since I last bought a ticket online. So resetting my password is proving problematic.

 

Tried the email address, which mentions this issue, quoted on ticket page but no joy. Tried phoning a couple of numbers but no answer, just "call back later". If they had a queue for the phone Id be happy to sit for hours waiting, but they dont.

 

Good chance it will be sold out before this gets resolved which will be no use to me of course. And may also mean I wouldnt get a ticket for the final if we get there.

 

Set up a new id, befreind your old id and buy the tickets that way.

 

I did this last year when I lost access to an old e-mail.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, mozzy85 said:

Any idea what queue is like at ground. Gonna have to go down the site will not send me a reset password email. 

I went past about a hour ago and there was about 20-30 people outside the ticket office but don’t know how many were inside

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, mozzy85 said:

The game doesn’t even show up from the link they post from the page about details for this game. Honestly the website is awful. 

That might be because you are not eligible yet? 

 

I had the same thing until 1pm yesterday. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, mozzy85 said:

Any idea what queue is like at ground. Gonna have to go down the site will not send me a reset password email. 

I left the shop at 1.20 and there were just 15-20 in a queue to the door. Quite quiet really I was surprised.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...