BPF in goal today

10 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Was close up to him today for one of the halves and saw close up what he did and gotta say some of the saves he made were unreal

Especially the one going right into the top corner

Great performance today 

What were you doing on the pitch. 

Totally agree made 2 or three saves that had they gone in,may well have changed the game around.....Brilliant performance today from him,and the rest of the team,in bright S6 sunshine.

You could feel the collective 'groan' in the North stand when George Hirst scored,(so early) as our defence went to sleep....But what a brilliant comeback....

Well done DARREN MOORE,well done Wednesday,and above all well done to a packed S6 full of Wednesday fans doing their bit....

OH & good effort to the half dozen uber fans who ran on the pitch at the end,including one who must have been at least 4,or 5!! LOL....

Edited by parajack
  • Like 2

To say BPF was sloppy in those first few minutes was an understatement. Not chasing a ball into our area and picking it up shows he can lack in terms of visual-spatial ability. Minutes later he roles a tame back pass out for a corner. He has what it takes but must concentrate and stay focused as he showed during the rest of the match.  

Edited by nevthelodgemoorowl
  • Like 6

6 minutes ago, Pete Zarhutt said:

He was impressive when called upon to be fair.

Portsmouths keeper looked even better though, probably because he was busier.

If BPF isn’t with us next year I’d say Bazunu would be a good option if he isn’t going back to Pompy. He’s Man City’s player and only 20 so can’t see Man City won’t loan him out again. I’d like to keep BPF but with Burnley going down it’s hard to say where he’ll be next year. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, CircleSeven said:

If BPF isn’t with us next year I’d say Bazunu would be a good option if he isn’t going back to Pompy. He’s Man City’s player and only 20 so can’t see Man City won’t loan him out again. I’d like to keep BPF but with Burnley going down it’s hard to say where he’ll be next year. 

Burnley not going down 

1 minute ago, vulva said:

That save 2nd half was top class but for some reason with the ball at his feet he makes me nervous. I think he’s a keeper with a big mistake in him in a big game. 

Could say the same for any keeper at this level.

or any level 

33 minutes ago, FlyingOwl said:

Burnley not going down 

After writing my comment I saw that they’d won. If we dont go up and they dont come down I guess they will want him in the Championship so maybe the best way to keep BPF is to go up?

• Like 1

Just now, CircleSeven said:

After writing my comment I saw that they’d won. If we dont go up and they dont come down I guess they will want him in the Championship so maybe the best way to keep BPF is to go up?

Yes, another good reason to get promoted!