Jump to content

Pitch invaders (watch to the end 不)


Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, Rotherham Owl said:

Think there is only one D1ckhead with that quote.

Do you really want to ban a four year old.

So you think it's totally acceptable and responsible to allow it to happen... what example does it set... thats half the issue with kids in society today.. brought up by irresponsible idiots... classy.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, HopefulOwl said:

So you think it's totally acceptable and responsible to allow it to happen... what example does it set... thats half the issue with kids in society today.. brought up by irresponsible idiots... classy.

I think you are missing the point here. Im assuming the poster is saying and quite rightly that why should a toddler be banned? The parent yes but not the kid.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, sexpistol said:

I think you are missing the point here. Im assuming the poster is saying and quite rightly that why should a toddler be banned? The parent yes but not the kid.

I know what he's saying... my point is make the parent pay the price and ban em both.. that would really punish him... but no let's allow it to happen and let him feel like a proud dad eh....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, BridportOwl said:

I don't think HopefulOwl is being entirely serious is actually suggesting banning a toddler from Hillsborough. Just typing it out makes it sound like a sketch from The Day Today.

Sadly I think he is.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Mosborough-owl said:

Just dont understand why they do it. If someone has done it or thinks its acceptable, can you tell me why?


As with most things it's peer pressure mixed with wanting to look cool/funny to mates


Can't see it ever stopping though - people get carried away and want to have fun and go a bit too far (e.g onto the pitch)

I think best thing to do is for the players, referee, stewards etc to just stand totally still and ignore them and watch the pitch invaders look really really silly as they wont' know what to do

lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, HopefulOwl said:

I know what he's saying... my point is make the parent pay the price and ban em both.. that would really punish him... but no let's allow it to happen and let him feel like a proud dad eh....

If you are being serious about banning the toddler or however old the child is, then there is something seriously wrong with you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, @owlstalk said:


As with most things it's peer pressure mixed with wanting to look cool/funny to mates


Can't see it ever stopping though - people get carried away and want to have fun and go a bit too far (e.g onto the pitch)

I think best thing to do is for the players, referee, stewards etc to just stand totally still and ignore them and watch the pitch invaders look really really silly as they wont' know what to do

lol

What I find excruciating is when you see them with arms outstretched really thinking they are something.

Ooh look at me Ive run on the pitch

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, HopefulOwl said:

Well I'm not... my point is its totally wrong and irresponsible. But these morons don't ever learn.... the only sad thing is you think it's fine.

Eh? Where have I said its fine? Im all for punishing the idiots, but to suggest the child should be banned as well just made you look silly.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, alanharper said:

Has there ever been a pitch invader (excluding promotions etc where thousands go on) who doesn't look like an absolute moron?

It's like trying to find an intelligent looking Qanon supporter.

.

He he he he he

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, sexpistol said:

What I find excruciating is when you see them with arms outstretched really thinking they are something.

Ooh look at me Ive run on the pitch


One of them was doing a lot of signalling for thousands of others to follow him and no one did.

:duntmatter:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:


As with most things it's peer pressure mixed with wanting to look cool/funny to mates


Can't see it ever stopping though - people get carried away and want to have fun and go a bit too far (e.g onto the pitch)

I think best thing to do is for the players, referee, stewards etc to just stand totally still and ignore them and watch the pitch invaders look really really silly as they wont' know what to do

lol

If they hadn't announced near the end "please stay off the pitch", probably nobody would have come on. But you get the occasional tool who then thinks "right, I'm going on the pitch cos nobody tells me what to do, and I'm a bit of a character me so everybody will be reyt impressed"

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, alanharper said:

If they hadn't announced near the end "please stay off the pitch", probably nobody would have come on. But you get the occasional tool who then thinks "right, I'm going on the pitch cos nobody tells me what to do, and I'm a bit of a character me so everybody will be reyt impressed"

I disagree, I think they put out that announcement as there was a few congregating at the front of the Kop with a few minutes to go.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...