Pitch invaders (watch to the end 🤣)

43 minutes ago, parajack said:

Bottom corner of N Stand/Kop one threw a punch at a steward,dont know if it landed,could see him raging away.....Funny..but not as funny as my Son queing for 20 minutes at half time to get a pint,only to get to the front and be told  SORRY SOLD OUT!!!!(of everything) FPMSL

If you are are grown man and attempt to invade the pitch for getting into the playoffs you are the one who deserves a punch.

going up auto then fair game for all , but for securing a playoff place is just tinpot 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, sexpistol said:

What do you disagree with? 

Sorry,  that was my stupid.  I disagree that a lifetime ban is a bit harsh.  Today's numpties could be tomorrow's Aaron Cowley.  Unless there's a clear message, I think these guys and those like them will just carry on.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, 1867tim said:

Sorry,  that was my stupid.  I disagree that a lifetime ban is a bit harsh.  Today's numpties could be tomorrow's Aaron Cowley.  Unless there's a clear message, I think these guys and those like them will just carry on.  

Lifetime won't happen, but I saw at least one of these numpty's being taken out of the ground - I only hope to the police.

I was shocked only a dozen ish did this given the amount of part timers who attended.    I actually bet those who went on the pitch at the end were regulars too, what is betting?  Go for the football lads, not the soft lad stuff.

9 hours ago, owls maniac said:

It looked like someone threw some ashes on the pitch. 

I saw this from the Kop end and wondered what it was. I thought beer at first but it was defo some sort of powder from the way it hung in the air.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Do you reckon they will be?

I hope not. I absolutely do not agree with what they did but I think they’re just a bit halfwitted and got carried away with themselves. I think the “lecture” they got in plain view of the Kop is punishment enough. My guess is they’re part-timers that won’t have risked losing their season tickets anyway. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, HopefulOwl said:

And who was the bellend who went on with the toddler... Great example to set... hope both are banned for next season. D1ckhead.

Bit harsh on Tudgay.

B37B5799-E467-4C70-A796-1F5621A409F4.thumb.jpeg.1d882fe0a8b8b3a58c8bc36530a0d22c.jpeg

Edited by Neal M
  • Like 1

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.

11 hours ago, Taz said:

I don’t know how it works 

I used to be paranoid I’d be banned for life for bringing my hip flask with me 

I have no idea how they deal with these people but I hope they go gentle on some random drunk 20 year old who wanders on

if they’re over 30 I’d ban them just for being cringe 

I remember running on when we beat Wycombe to go up over the pigs thinking it was a great idea - I’d had an ST for two seasons… but all our fans were singing ‘where were you when we were sh*t’ and I was like… HERE FFS - but it put me off doing it again as I felt a great deal of shame 

lol 

I know this is harsh cos I know you've had a lot of mental issues. 

Don't keep posting. It's not going to help you .  

And don't be texting me saying no one helped me.

You've had a lot of help my young friend