Bannan Injury

Just now, bigthinrob said:

Looking from the Kop, it just looked like cramp following that 80 yard sprint.

The physios we’re manipulating his leg and foot as they do with cramp.

No panic, he looked fine afterwards.

But you don’t ‘wait 24-48 hours for it to settle down’ as Moore has just said they are going to do if it was cramp. 

1 minute ago, Hyde2005 said:

Poor from d Moore everyone Inc me said sub him and Gregory 10 min before injury. A strain means 2-3 weeks out . Great we made playoffs but better managers are in the playoffs 

And "better" managers aren't 

Better is subjective

Final position isn't 

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I feel that those criticising Moore after a 4-1 win aren't worth engaging with anymore

We just won
4-1 
We're in the playoffs

We've got 85 points

53 points at home

Great day today

And they immediately want to turn everyone against Moore

I'm not engaging with them anymore

A great day but not protecting players like Bannan has not helped our play off aspirations has it?

Moore has just made it harder now and it was already hard enough. 

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, JemmoJemoJemmo said:

If Moore had taken Bannan off after 79 minutes like he did Twine we’d be alright wouldn’t we? 😉

No because he'd have made that run after 75 mins it's what he does every match...haterz will hate 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Brad_owl said:

A great day but not protecting players like Bannan has not helped our play off aspirations has it?

Moore has just made it harder now and it was already hard enough. 

Yeah and I suppose we should have been promoted anyway, and we should have walked this league, and we should have better away form, and we should never have been relegated in the first place cos of him, and him having covid is irrelevant too isn't it

etc etc

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, Mr Meadows said:

Cramp surely

Yep just cramp

It's the back end of the season, he's played in loads of games, and just went on a thousand mile sprint like a madman

It's literally just cramp but some of our (weirder) fans are wanting to string Moore up and sack him for it

lol

• Like 5

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Yep just cramp

It's the back end of the season, he's played in loads of games, and just went on a thousand mile sprint like a madman

It's literally just cramp but some of our (weirder) fans are wanting to string Moore up and sack him for it

lol

Moore saying they’re waiting 24-48 hours for it to settle down tells me it’s not cramp though and it’s injury related 

Blaming Moore I don’t agree with.

If it happened to Hutch, Luongo, Bannan, Gregory we’d have had the same.

You can’t sub them all either.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Yeah and I suppose we should have been promoted anyway, and we should have walked this league, and we should have better away form, and we should never have been relegated in the first place cos of him, and him having covid is irrelevant too isn't it

etc etc

I mean arguably but theres too many parameters to even bother to argue it. 

Moore has done a solid job but he has made a right fizz up not thinking about the play offs. That's my opinion. If you think he was right to leave Bannan on to protect the lead against Portsmouth then id love to hear your point why?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NorthernOwl said:

Yeah it's not worth wasting your time.

Today is an excellent day for owls fans and I for one will be enjoying it.

If some peoples reaction to today is to moan and complain I just feel sorry for them really. 

100% mate. I can’t remember enjoying a game this much for a long time. All I feel is good things for the club and our prospects for the future. Calling the manager ‘brain dead’ after how today has gone is pitiful.
Ah well. Some people would moan if you gave them a million quid that it wasn’t two million. Fûck em. 

• Like 2

Just now, Brad_owl said:

Moore has done a solid job but he has made a right fizz up not thinking about the play offs.  

He has thought about it

And got us there

Despite some fans hating on anything and everything he does

And GUARANTEED they'd not be doing the same if it was Carlos or Megson making these decisions

Owlstalk Shop