Bannan Injury

Bannan is a talisman. The problem is we see his magic and his flaws week in week out. BUT when his name appears on the team sheet he is the player opposition managers and supporters really fear. Sunderland forums are already celebrating his somewhat premature demise. He got very broad shoulders for a little fella and I’m sure he’ll do everything to out there next Friday. C’mon Bazza!!!!!

UTO

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Big time

No matter what he does they'll pour hate on him

Promotion won't be enough either

Neither would winning manager of the year or getting us promoted again to the Premiership

People are saying Moore is reckless but the only reckless thing was Bannan going on that lungbusting run when we are 3-1 up.

It was a poor decision and not within the tactics of managing a game.

• Like 1

Just now, Quickly Kevin said:

People are saying Moore is reckless but the only reckless thing was Bannan going on that lungbusting run when we are 3-1 up.

It was a poor decision and not within the tactics of managing a game.

100%.

Moore leaving Bannan on wasn't the issue; Bannan going full pelt at that stage of the game was.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, owls maniac said:

So why didn’t the MK Dons manager take Twine off at 5-0 up? Is he reckless and inept as well? 

Obviously him and Moore don't know owt abaht football, unlike a few on here who know soooo much better than them.

• Love 1

Just now, bigthinrob said:

Looking from the Kop, it just looked like cramp following that 80 yard sprint.

The physios we’re manipulating his leg and foot as they do with cramp.

No panic, he looked fine afterwards.

Bang on - just cramp

No drama here really

He'll be fine!

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

14 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

I can’t be arsed with arguing with the DM bashers now. We won 4-1, we are in the playoffs, we were fantastic today, the atmosphere was electric, it’s been a very exciting and enjoyable season. I also don’t think we’ve ever had a manager who looks after players as much as DM does. Yet something happened that no one could realistically have foreseen and the insults come trotting out. People saying DM is ‘brain dead’ and not taking Bannan off was ‘unforgivable’ and all that bilge. It’s pathetic. 

Yeah it's not worth wasting your time.

Today is an excellent day for owls fans and I for one will be enjoying it.

If some peoples reaction to today is to moan and complain I just feel sorry for them really. 

• Like 1