So…. Sunderland away

Just now, wellbeaten-the-owl said:

The 5-0 was a freak result, squad just returned from being ravaged by covid and hardly trained.   

Can see us winning more comfortably than expected.

Although our record is worse against Wycombe than other two I'd be over moon if they can bully MK Dons and knock them out.

We also lost in form Dunkley to injury very early.

• Like 2

Well there we are..no real surprises today apart from how abysmal Plymouth were.

Sunderland are nothing special IMO but it will be tough as they can turn it on.

I just hope Moore doesn’t do a Carlos vs Huddersfield and park the bus.  With some positivity we can get a result there and I would expect us to be too solid at home.

As for the final, should we make it, wouldn’t mind either - we’ll have weight of support and I don’t see either MKD or Wycombe being as tricky on neutral turf.

Guest Andy W
5 minutes ago, Daniele Giovanni said:

League games lost 5-3 on aggregate after being 3-0 up

Thought we lost there first??

Sunderland is the team I wanted.

That 5-0 was a one off. No defence at all, covid rampaged the team. We didn't play that bad against them. It was just unfortunate that every time they came forward, the ball looked like it would go in our net.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, katie melua said:

Sunderland is the team I wanted.

That 5-0 was a one off. No defence at all, covid rampaged the team. We didn't play that bad against them. It was just unfortunate that every time they came forward, the ball looked like it would go in our net.

😂 that’s not good ! 

Personally wish we had the home game first, I dont think we would have lost vs Huddersfield if that had been  the case. 

Get a result at home in the first leg and the pressure is on the home team in the second just like the Brighton game. 

Just now, elyowl1 said:

Personally wish we had the home game first, I dont think we would have lost vs Huddersfield if that had been  the case. 

Get a result at home in the first leg and the pressure is on the home team in the second just like the Brighton game. 

That is what I’ve been thinking 

go away with a lead sounds better to me 

do we play for a draw at sun land?