This Banana thing

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

That's the most edgiest and coolest thing anyone has ever posted

Theres only you in the world who says 'edgy' and 'cool'..and fwiw making the play offs is good..but if we dont go up..its a bobbins of  season 🤨

• Like 6

Wherever you sat, you’d be a pretty a lucky racist if your inflatable banana, hit your intended target.

Fgs…it’s last game of season - there’ll be over 10k+ more than the regular gate, many of whom will see the ol lady rocking on all 4 sides.

stop fretting about it

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DoesJackHunt said:

Ridiculous 

It's not Jack, not at all. Inflatable banana's are just a fun thing because they are bright and resemble a meat sword. I'm sure there will be a few amongst other silly things being thrown about. There is no racism to be found here no matter how hard you look. Lighten up dude, we're in party mode until proven otherwise. Have a couple of weeks off.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, fpowl said:

You my friend are being a drama queen not one person on here is being racist or indicating racism 

there were bananas thrown around wemberly, Cardiff, and just about every final away game I’ve been to since 2000

I see inflatable Bananas at fun fairs and at seasides non of it is racist 

your attitude in trying to make it something it’s not will cause divide in something that’s innocent 

I’m sure the good people of Hillsborough would have bananas hurled at our black players those around anybody trying it would just be dealt with 

they certainly would be if they was around me 

you are making something fun an jubilant into a tense affair stop finding insults that don’t exist there’s enough sh£&t in this world than for people like you to try and stir more of it 

very well said 👏 

21 minutes ago, fpowl said:

Is one banana aloud if we take a flamingo a beach ball and let’s say an apple 

or is that still offensive? 

It's simple, just don't take the ********, it's not funny, it's not clever and it certainly isn't hygienic.

• Haha 1