This Banana thing

56 minutes ago, owls-swfc said:

Best get some inflatable apples and oranges in the mix, to try take the edge off it a little.... 

yes

I’m bringing a melon and an orange. 

it’ll be a reyt fruit cocktail 

Guest DoesJackHunt
3 minutes ago, Markowski77 said:

yeah but if I take a unicorn 🦄 it might offend the lepricorn 

if I take a inflatable dragon it might annoy the fairy 🧚‍♀️ 

just can’t win….

how’s it offending anybody? I used to love Bananas in Pjamas i didn’t know they were offending people 

Lepricorns aren’t real

fairys aren’t real 

Black people are real

Banana’s we’re thrown at black players in the 60’s and 70’s as a form of racial abuse.

It is therefore irresponsible, stupid and confrontational to take blow up Banana’s to a football match. 

it has a negative symbolism attached to it. 
You might think it’s a bit of harmless fun but people watching will just think we a bunch of thick racist

it will really embarrassing 

I can’t believe I’m having to explain this ! 

DONT ******** TAKE BANANA’S !!!!

4 minutes ago, The coach said:

All this party atmos is goin to look  bit silly if we lose nd crash out of the play offs😫

Dont' worry about your image mate - I'm sure you're reputation will remain in tact if others have a bit of fun and a few part timers rock up to the match

Just pop your burberry/stone island outfit on, and that coat you've got with built in goggles and do your pointing and let others do what they wanna do too 

lol

• Haha 2

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, DoesJackHunt said:

Lepricorns aren’t real

fairys aren’t real 

Black people are real

Banana’s we’re thrown at black players in the 60’s and 70’s as a form of racial abuse.

It is therefore irresponsible, stupid and confrontational to take blow up Banana’s to a football match. 

it has a negative symbolism attached to it. 
You might think it’s a bit of harmless fun but people watching will just think we a bunch of thick racist

it will really embarrassing 

I can’t believe I’m having to explain this ! 

DONT ******** TAKE BANANA’S !!!!

I really thank you for “Having to explain this”, but honestly, there’s really no need, but I’m sure we all appreciate you explaining it to us!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TommyCraig said:

I don't think we should discriminate against any one group of inflatables. No need to provide fuel for the f(ire) of the wokisty herd. They scour the internet for shiz like this. I'm a traditionalist and will be taking a blue and white beach ball. I would have brought Lola along but sadly she deflates far too quickly these days. 

Sorry to hear she goes down on yur pal

• Haha 1

Guest DoesJackHunt
8 minutes ago, JemmoJemoJemmo said:

If somebody sees a banana and sees it as a racist object it says a lot more about them than the 99% of us that would think nothing other than “inflatable banana”.

Ridiculous 

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

PRO TIP - Fill the inflatable with vodka before setting off

Then during the match simply open the nozzle thing that you're supposed to blow into, and let the vodka out into the pint glasses you also smuggled in

HEY PRESTO!!

PINT OF VODKA!

Only trouble is, it’ll look like that scene in Airplane where the blow up thingy has a huge smile on its face!

You get the drift.

• Haha 2

Guest DoesJackHunt
3 minutes ago, bigthinrob said:

I really thank you for “Having to explain this”, but honestly, there’s really no need, but I’m sure we all appreciate you explaining it to us!

Are you taking a blow up Banana