Leppings Lane Lower now open to home fans

1 minute ago, Mighty Quinn said:

Also to any fans sitting on lower leppings Lane, may be a good idea to take a brolly, I remember sitting below opposition teams at away grounds and having crisp bags full of pee and loads of other stuff thrown on us.

Oh no.....! 

Word suggestion - Now you've gone and done it FFS! 

1 hour ago, Mighty Quinn said:

Also to any fans sitting on lower leppings Lane, may be a good idea to take a brolly, I remember sitting below opposition teams at away grounds and having crisp bags full of pee and loads of other stuff thrown on us.

The times I was on the lep it was always  coins   thrown from the west  stand  the Chelsea and  the  blunts fans

1 hour ago, Musn't Grumble said:

Presumably, the Leppings Lane gate will be open to all fans after the match, seeing as the bottom half of the West stand will be full of home supporters anyway?

Knowing  syp they will keep our fans  inside   the ground

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mighty Quinn said:

Sound like the lane!

12 hours ago, Mighty Quinn said:

portsmouth aint been given seat numbers according to there web site , the front few rows will be netted off and they have sold only 2500 and there are 4100 plus seats up there so it will be easily done .  they could easily have allowed 2000 like sunderland had in lower west but it may be a reason that entry is from turnstiles at the side near south stand so hence a lower amount allowed .

12 hours ago, Musn't Grumble said:

Presumably, the Leppings Lane gate will be open to all fans after the match, seeing as the bottom half of the West stand will be full of home supporters anyway?

38% full there abouts  1000 seats out of over 2300 .used to be 2600 seats