Leppings Lane Lower now open to home fans

8 minutes ago, bigthinrob said:

Mate, it’s all 100% tongue in cheek.

EVERYONE’S buzzing about seeing Hillsborough full to the brim. 

No one gives a flying fig whether they’re first timers or never missed in 50 years.

It will be awesome. 

ENJOY.

This 👍🏻

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Dexter Morgan said:

Why couldn’t they put Portsmouth at the bottom and let us have the top, they won’t fill even the bottom 

Because Portsmouth would hate to have us throwing smoke bombs on their head!!

I'm sure they feel much saver up there

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Mr Mercury said:

Hope you Enjoy it - might relight the fire for you for next season - should hopefully be a cracking day !!

Oh the fire is always there - I just prefer having someone to go with rather than sitting alone. I aim for 7-10 a year either with family or if my mate has a seat free near to him on midweek games.

I get membership every year, deff don’t get my moneys worth for it, but I get it regardless.

• Like 1

Open the corner instead of that stupid banner.. It's a fantastic vantage point, makes the stadium more of a cauldron where all fans are close together like in lots of European grounds.. Got a drenching wi sleet once v Brentford in cup in 80's .. Needs to be done it's a waste but the powers that be wont allow it ffs. 

15 minutes ago, Watto said:

Probably something to do with away fans being in the upper tier is my guess 

yes but what difference does that make if there already up there (portsmouth) they can chuck stuff so it wont matter if there are 1000 or 2000 weds below.  only way you stop that is not allowing them to sit in bottom 6 rows . there are 1100 empty seats in upper west what sag ban us from selling due to concourse issues ,move them back

• Like 1

3 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

It's gonna be real confusing this

Who are the North Stand Uberfans gonna point at for this game?

The Portsmouth fans?
Or the part time fans who can't make it to every game?
Or both?

It's gonna be...

POINTAGEDDON

Please note, the capital's that big only work when your phone is turned round lol

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, S1Owl said:

Open the corner instead of that stupid banner.. It's a fantastic vantage point, makes the stadium more of a cauldron where all fans are close together like in lots of European grounds.. Got a drenching wi sleet once v Brentford in cup in 80's .. Needs to be done it's a waste but the powers that be wont allow it ffs. 

They’ve taken all of the seats out of the corner mate. 

7 minutes ago, Dexter Morgan said:

Ahhh right thank you mate 

Dexter, there's 3 available on the site now. Keep checking back regularly cos they keep coming up with the odd ticket available.

Good luck pal.

• Thanks 1

it says on the website that fans  must approach the turnstiles for the west lower from the south stand area ......anyone know  why as i can access the grandstand turnstiles from leppings lane ..doesnt make any sense to me