Leppings Lane Lower now open to home fans

12 minutes ago, OohhJohnnyJohnny said:

Now it makes absolutely no sense that T block at the end of north remains shut. 

It’s to do with the capacity of the stand and inadequate emergency exits, it doesn’t meet the evacuation criteria as exiting onto the pitch doesn’t count . 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Owl999 said:

It’s to do with the capacity of the stand and inadequate emergency exits, it doesn’t meet the evacuation criteria as exiting onto the pitch doesn’t count . 

But against Brighton and Huddersfield we had the bottom half of it open? They could at least do that? 

Just now, OohhJohnnyJohnny said:

But against Brighton and Huddersfield we had the bottom half of it open? They could at least do that? 

Just now, OohhJohnnyJohnny said:

I think safety legislation has changed in the mean time, I’m lead to believe the club were advised to creat a double staircase exit from the centre of the rear of the north stand which would the allow full capacity of that stand but they have never done it 

1 minute ago, Owl999 said:

I think safety legislation has changed in the mean time, I’m lead to believe the club were advised to creat a double staircase exit from the centre of the rear of the north stand which would the allow full capacity of that stand but they have never done it 

surely someone can nip to screwfix for an extension ladder. that should cover it?