1 minute ago, Willie Henderson said:

What I love the most is those impish little slide tackles where he pops up with the ball, I really don't know how he does it.

It's an art however he does that - little slide and loop round to win the ball. 

He made a reyt challenge up near the edge of their box in the last 20? of the game - can't remember if we were winning or not, but their player went down rolling around and Bannan clearly won the ball. 

5 minutes ago, Willie Henderson said:

What I love the most is those impish little slide tackles where he pops up with the ball, I really don't know how he does it.

Yeah, he's really good at those. 

Not something you would usually associate with a creative midfielder. That along with his absurd work rate. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mosborough-owl said:

I know Gregory will get the plaudits, and righty so, but bb was absolutely class tonight. He’s way to good for L1 and nights like tonight just highlight it. 

I was sat in the home end and heard endless comments of how good BB was. My mate who's a FT season ticket holder said he knew he was good but seeing him play live was incredible. 

• Like 1

Loves the club, loves the fans.

You can tell how much he wants to win every game and what it means to him.

100% should still be in the Championship, we're lucky he stuck around. And before anyone pipes up with "£30k a week helps" - He could easily have got a similar pay packet elsewhere. 

• Love 1