Away day picture thread - Fleetwood - Owls

Just now, GermanBird said:

just checked, according to ifollow the 36 mb would be more than sufficient.

Not sure, what you can do.

Maybe sombody else could help

Reboot the device - that’s all the IT I know

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Nero said:

20220426_203724.thumb.jpg.90a5ed32c282f00b891c9920f700e3c7.jpg

:ph34r:

Quite a few of us dotted around. Me and my lad were in the main stand not far from the dugouts. A few owls in front of us and behind. The 2 in front stood and politely cheered our goals and this crazy old geezer at the side of us started going ape, then a few others joined in with some nasty pointing. The 2 owls then got kicked out. They'd done absolutely nothing wrong.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Brommers said:

Quite a few of us dotted around. Me and my lad were in the main stand not far from the dugouts. A few owls in front of us and behind. The 2 in front stood and politely cheered our goals and this crazy old geezer at the side of us started going ape, then a few others joined in with some nasty pointing. The 2 owls then got kicked out. They'd done absolutely nothing wrong.

Thats a shame but in the moment when your team is facing relegation i guess people will be upset at owt.

Im pretty sure there were quite a few around us on their kop too. No drama at all really. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Brommers said:

Given that the ground only holds about 4k home fans, I was surprised that there were so many empty seats in the  two stands down the sides for what was such an important game for them and their last home match of the season. 

• Like 1

On 26/04/2022 at 11:23, eddie1973 said:

En route from a cloudy Edinburgh 20220426_102324.thumb.jpg.adbac6f0213e751809038c42430a2679.jpg

Just arrived back in Edinburgh and having  a wee half in spoons before bus home.

Great trip and I hope we can finish it off on saturday. Was in home end last night. Tried to sneak into away end after goal 3 but denied 🙄😭

Great trip back to Blackpool on the tram after match. Rocking with the lads who were going to some place called Shenanigans.

Got to try titanic plum porter grand reserve for the first time on my way back in a preston pub 👍

All in all a good couple of days. Feckin love you, at times, Sheffield Wednesday 

• Like 4