FLEETWOOD -V- WEDNESDAY - OMDT

5 minutes ago, Dexter Morgan said:

That’s means if we draw then Wycombe need a 3 clear goal win 

we can still qualify with a defeat if results go our way 

a win and that’s obvious 

we play away first 

Not quite that simple. If they win by 2 goals it would go to goals scored. They’ve currently scored one fewer than us.

So 1-1 at Hillsborough and 2-0 to Wycombe would be identical records. I think.

4 minutes ago, Jim said:

Trying to be logical and objective here. We have issues that have plagued us for years. Some are still very much prevalent, others are starting to be ironed out.

I mean before this season, we went behind that were it. Yes, we don’t respond every time but we do now more than we did. Tonight being an example.

He gets slagged off for his substitutions but he was bold tonight and he got his rewards. 

82 points and you’ll still want some that want him out at the end of the season regardless of whether we are promoted or not.

Isn’t that just because it’s a lower league? I still think we have a soft underbelly!

3 minutes ago, Mr. Tom said:

plz let me write Yeeeeeeessss CUUUUUUNT IT BOIS in a match day thread, had to get a completely random train to 17 miles from where I live so I wouldn’t lose internet during the match, I’ve just hugged a letterbox somewhere in Glossop ffs, taxi driver home is gonna hear ALL ABOUT WEDNESDAY

ffs made me get out at Hyde

uto but ffs

:duntmatter:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Dexter Morgan said:

Not really 

just saying it’s important and I never miss it and I’ve missed it for this 

I’ve been on here for 5 years and been a boxer for much longer 

if I wanted to act “ard” there were plenty of opportunities ffs 

you are always free to come and judge for yourself, it’s my own gym in Barnsley I won’t even charge you subs if you have the bottle to get in

deal? 

Sod that, I’ve had a slap from a normal bloke, never mind a dingle with the extra power from the extra finger and generations of inter breeding!! 

• Haha 3

Just now, sammo said:

I think Dunkley has to start on Saturday in the middle.

Dreadful with the ball at his feet but this outweighs how bad we are at set pieces in both boxes. We need his presence. 

Loves a header! 

Felt sorry for him against MK and Crewe. Think it’s hard for a defender, back from injury and lacking match practice, to come on as a sub defending a lead.

Better against Wycombe and headed everything away tonight and made those final 10 Mins comfortable.

I feel emotionally drained after that. Why couldn’t we just win 2-0 with goals either side of half time or summat? I’ve got stomach ulcers coming on now and have shouted so much in the past 90 mins my own ears are ringing with the noise! FFS. 

God I love football. 😅

• Like 1
  • Love 3

13 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Not quite that simple. If they win by 2 goals it would go to goals scored. They’ve currently scored one fewer than us.

So 1-1 at Hillsborough and 2-0 to Wycombe would be identical records. I think.

Oh my Lord if that’s the case then that’s bound to happen 

thanks for worrying me 😁😁

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Tea Baggins said:

Sod that, I’ve had a slap from a normal bloke, never mind a dingle with the extra power from the extra finger and generations of inter breeding!! 

Fair play then 

btw I live here I was born in Sheffield 😁👍

Edited by Dexter Morgan