Fleetwood need a point against SWFC to stay up

2 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

I’m fully expecting a 0-0 draw. Sunderland to lose so it will be 4 teams on 80 points chasing three places on the last day! It’s going to be mayhem!

Really need Sunderland to be getting something tomorrow, Will mean Mk putting their strongest side out at Plymouth on Saturday 

25 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

I’m fully expecting a 0-0 draw. Sunderland to lose so it will be 4 teams on 80 points chasing three places on the last day! It’s going to be mayhem!

Mayhem indeed fixtures on final day are crazy:

Rotherham potentially needing to win at Gillingham to go up, with Gillingham needing a win to stay up.

Sunderland needing a win to guarantee play offs at morcombe who could need a win to stay up.

Mk Dons needing a win at Plymouth to potentially go up automatically, with Plymouth needing a win to guarantee play offs.

Only Wycombe and ourselves have games against sides with nothing at stake (unless Rotherham beat Sunderland them mk Dons automatic hopes are effectively over).

Honestly think 3 points from last two games will be enough

This time of the year results are unpredictable. But, they are down the bottom for a reason, no matter how hard they fight, a team we should be beating and both teams playing for points under pressure. 

Irrespective of the result it goes to the last day for us. Either in our own hands or reliant on others. I'd be more comfortable going into the last game with a 2 point advantage, but still wouldn't guarantee we don't stuff it up on the last day again.

• Like 2

Where am I going wrong?

I HATE it, but I fear we have to hope for a Rotherham win tomorrow unless we trust our team to secure some points in the next two games.

That would mean table before Saturday:

Wigan 92

Rotherham 89

Dons 86

Sunderland, Plymouth, Wycombe 80

Wednesday 79 (worst case)

- this means, we still could catch Sunderland, Plymouth, Wycombe - maybe even with a draw on Saturday

51 minutes ago, GermanBird said:

Where am I going wrong?

I HATE it, but I fear we have to hope for a Rotherham win tomorrow unless we trust our team to secure some points in the next two games.

That would mean table before Saturday:

Wigan 92

Rotherham 89

Dons 86

Sunderland, Plymouth, Wycombe 80

Wednesday 79 (worst case)

- this means, we still could catch Sunderland, Plymouth, Wycombe - maybe even with a draw on Saturday

The ideal scenario is Rotherham and Sunderland to draw.  Keeps mk Dons at it for last day against Plymouth

• Like 1