7 minutes ago, Kevin Pressmans Pen said:

Most footballers are young lads with a sense of humour and they don't need people going on about how its hurting their feelings on their behalf.  

That sounds to me like someone who would justify having a right go at a player on his twitter timeline if he had a bad game or if we lost

Owlstalk Shop

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

That sounds to me like someone who would justify having a right go at a player on his twitter timeline if he had a bad game or if we lost

Its not abusive though is it, its a joke and was quite funny. I doubt Windass is offended by it, but so many people want to jump him and be offended on his behalf, thats what I find odd.

Anybody else wanting a string of tweets and replies from fake Dave 

see who he brings down next or who he rips 

im not on Twitter so don’t follow it and wouldn't know who’s on 

but I’d love to see him replying to all footballers past

and presents tweets see what he’s got to say 

Come on fake Dave get active 

oh no wait dont, people will get hurt for other people over it 

4 hours ago, Kevin Pressmans Pen said:

Its not abusive though is it, its a joke and was quite funny. I doubt Windass is offended by it, but so many people want to jump him and be offended on his behalf, thats what I find odd.

Yep. The bloke was absoloutley spot on tbh. I like Windass, he's a good player, but the guy was right & entitled to say what he said. 

15 minutes ago, JemmoJemoJemmo said:

It is one of life’s great mysteries - why people who consider themselves to be liberals seem to think they should tell other people what they should and should not find funny. 

Yet even after considering this, still think they are liberal and everybody else is just wrong.

Mods - please ban.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, wiggy said:

You know what I’ll never get my head around. Negativity towards our own players. 

Everyone has to have a dig. I’m not saying we should all be blowing smoke up them. But by god. It’s toxic.

Biggest week of the season, Windass could well play a part in that and our ‘fans’ are giving him stick for being injured.

Lol

imagine posting something like that though 

13 hours ago, Southie_Owl said:

Not on Twitter to see Josh’s reply, but I’m assuming he won’t find being out injured preventing him from playing to be that funny 

I'm on Twitter. He didn't reply, although someone said 'I bet you're dying to respond'.

I should hope Josh took it in the spirit I think it was meant. He certainly gives plenty out on Twitter so needs to accept he's going to get it back.