Let’s not overreact

Nobody put a gun to our heads and forced us to play long - that was our tactics, which is completely bizarre 

We hardly won anything that way - they strangled Bannan and we didn’t play another ball playing midfielder (Byers) therefore went long and couldn’t even pick up second

Very odd

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Totally agree. Tuesday will be tough but we can do it if we play to our potential.

I just have a feeling that the top 6 will finish as it is now and we'll just miss out but as you say ATM it's in our hands 

2 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

Nobody put a gun to our heads and forced us to play long - that was our tactics, which is completely bizarre 

We hardly won anything that way - they strangled Bannan and we didn’t play another ball playing midfielder (Byers) therefore went long and couldn’t even pick up second

Very odd

And yet the Sky reporter said Bannan was a leader on the pitch running everything 🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1

Another example of the fine margins that have plagued us all season. The ref really cost us as had we gone ahead via that legitimate goal or a penalty for hand ball I can’t see Wycombe getting back into it and the plaudits are there for Wednesday and Darren Moore. But everything that could go wrong has done today 

• Like 7

Over the course of the month we’ve done very well, and in all honesty we deserved at least a point today

We’ve been dangerous going forward, but the other end looks a bit vulnerable, especially with the constant changes

It’s in our hands

I’m not confident in the manager but if Dean, Luongo, Bannan and Gregory are on the park in the last 2, we will make the play offs 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Bluesteel. said:

Another example of the fine margins that have plagued us all season. The ref really cost us as had we gone ahead via that legitimate goal or a penalty for hand ball I can’t see Wycombe getting back into it and the plaudits are there for Wednesday and Darren Moore. But everything that could go wrong has done today 

Absolutely correct. 

53 minutes ago, GMOwl72 said:

6 points from the last two?  If we need that then we  are f………..!

4 will be enough. Both of Plymouth+Wycombe will not win on the last day, and even if they did, I think goal difference would just carry us.

Either way, if we're getting 4 from the last two, we won't do anything in playoffs anyway