Moores Changes today

1 minute ago, Mike Hunt said:

No owlsmaniac was really trying to suggest that criticism of Moore was racially motivated and you thought he could be right 

Might not be specifically mentioning me but alluding to it 

flipping pathetic and shameful you can’t criticise someone without the race card being played also two faced by posters that then go on and criticise the same subject matter 

So I didn't call you that then. 

Thank for clarifying. 

I'm also pretty certain I mentioned the fact that I had been critical of Moore in the past, but hey you are on a roll with getting things wrong atm so who I'm I to stop you. 

8 minutes ago, SiJ said:

So I didn't call you that then. 

Thank for clarifying. 

I'm also pretty certain I mentioned the fact that I had been critical of Moore in the past, but hey you are on a roll with getting things wrong atm so who I'm I to stop you. 

Not clarifying anything apart from you are a sycophantic pile on merchant 

1 minute ago, Mike Hunt said:

Not clarifying anything apart from you are a sycophantic pile on merchant 

Awww bless. 

And you are the great free thinker. 

The great irony of all this is whilst you are sat there crying about something that didn't happen, I did get piled on a few months back and took my medicine. 

5 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Awww bless. 

And you are the great free thinker. 

The great irony of all this is whilst you are sat there crying about something that didn't happen, I did get piled on a few months back and took my medicine. 

Not crying just putting things right 

You little trouper 

3 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

Not crying just putting things right 

You little trouper 

Yes, by bringing up the issue of alleged racism in other threads. 

Really putting things right there. 

1 hour ago, Owlabroad2001 said:

To be fair it does. He’s been pudding for the last five games before Man Utd (by his immense standards of course)

He’s been rubbish since he got back from AFCON really, probably all the contract stuff behind the scenes distracting him and more completion for places with Dias doing well.

I don’t get why they stop the game for players to eat a chocolate bar after 40 mins for Ramadan. Surely would make more sense to do it at half time.

Also, it doesn’t mean they don’t eat as much, you just eat at a different time. Your body can cope fine with eating over a few hours every day and would get used to it (and in fact there are a few diets designed to do just that), so not sure that would make much of a difference to performance.

18 hours ago, Billque said:

I agree FBD was outstanding in the 1st half, causing them plenty of problems when running at them.In the 2nd half he disappeared somewhat, could this be due to Ramadam and him not eating or drinking during daylight hours. This surely affects his form.

He is a 21 year old professional athlete in the shape of his life. So if he cant play football just because he hasnt eaten for a few hours then there is something wrong with him.

But more importantly, if this is the case, then why the hell is he in the team?

19 hours ago, 0114 said:

Turns out Hunt was rested. Strange one, he’s been outstanding.

Just guessing that’s Moore’s way.

Tinkering has cost cost more than it’s gained in my opinion. 

Has that been confirmed ?  Ive not heard it anywhere but if he was rested I can understand the the thinking in NML adding the physical presence, same as FDB and Dunkley who's  'goal' may well have won the game 

Also would be unlikely to use Hunt from bench so may as well leave him out of the 18

wander if we might see similar on Tuesday with Johnson left out , Hunt back and NML to LWB as Johnson's  attacking intent seems to have faded a bit ?  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Worksop Wednesday said:

Has that been confirmed ?  Ive not heard it anywhere but if he was rested I can understand the the thinking in NML adding the physical presence, same as FDB and Dunkley who's  'goal' may well have won the game 

Also would be unlikely to use Hunt from bench so may as well leave him out of the 18

wander if we might see similar on Tuesday with Johnson left out , Hunt back and NML to LWB as Johnson's  attacking intent seems to have faded a bit ?  

It makes 0 sense leaving one of your better players out the team. NML for me hasn’t looked very good since extending in January, doesn’t look natural at WB or ST. 

Wouldn’t be dropping Johnson either, one of our better players. Especially for a right footer at WB, you lose your width because they naturally drift inside. 

Play your best players. Wigan & Rotherham don’t go rotating their team, they’re just fitter than us. 

C723E80C-76B1-47FE-AE58-1EFD29361820.jpeg