Last game

7 minutes ago, bronxowl said:

It’s down to the Pompey game now, too much pressure to win Tuesday, we’ll draw that.

We won’t beat Pompey either, full house , shithouse tactics from Pompey , Hirst determined.

Final position 7th

DM is not the man , never was…..

Oh we lose and its you again.

Do you ever post after a phukin win to add balance?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Quickly Kevin said:

Oh we lose and its you again.

Do you ever post after a phukin win to add balance?

Said all season, DM not the man.

The squad is the best in the league and we’re struggling, yet again

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, bronxowl said:

Final position 7th

If we continue to put up a fight and finish 7th getting rid of Moore would be one of the maddest decisions we could make.

Take this form into next season and we've got a very high chance of promotion. Certainly higher than the roulette wheel of another manager change.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Five Archers said:

Why ain’t the best squad in the league winning in spite of DM then? 

Errmm……tactics,player selection, right decisions at the right time.

playing players out of position, insisting on playing a pub player.

do you want me to go on

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

39 minutes ago, bronxowl said:

It’s down to the Pompey game now, too much pressure to win Tuesday, we’ll draw that.

We won’t beat Pompey either, full house , shithouse tactics from Pompey , Hirst determined.

Final position 7th

Let me know the next time you’re going to a party because I would love to come with you. 

• Haha 2

name a manager thats capable of doing what moores done for the club (they also have to be able to do it in 1 season) 

wait till a month or 2 into the next season to start considering the pitchforks and torches for a starters this has been his 1st season with us 2nd theres still opportunity for play-offs & the championships 3rd the club had lost a majority of its character before moore came in and finally moore has turned us around big time compared to the ups and downs we were having before he came in

and with the managers we’ve had over the last few seasons how could u complain stop bein so bipolar and have some faith in the club ur supposed to be a supporter not a crybaby we can’t always have every result our way

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

I do genuinelly worry about his plan b or lack of. When the likes of Baz are completely man marked, we have to find another way of playing, and in these type of games we fail not every now and again, but nearly every time we play such teams. 

There has to be another way. Or, play the way you have been doing might work eh? (injuries aside)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It was always going to be nip and tuck. I’ve not seen the game but heard pato missed a sitter which doesn’t surprise me as it’s happened since the start. I don’t like scapegoating players but it’s hard not to criticise when he misses chance after chance, mind boggles when you consider he was a premier league player.

55 minutes ago, bronxowl said:

Final position 7th

Bet you’d love it wouldn’t you, so you can come on and slag Moore off. 

Pathetic from so called fans.

• Love 1