Just booked hotel for wembley

As thread says just booked premier inn Ealing for sat / sun in case we get to playoff final. Cost 236.00 inc brekkie but thinking off making a proper weekend out of it.  Free cancellation if it all goes wrong or if by some act of god we make autos.  Anyone else already booked up?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Owlsrgud2 said:

As thread says just booked premier inn Ealing for sat / sun in case we get to playoff final. Cost 236.00 inc brekkie but thinking off making a proper weekend out of it.  Free cancellation if it all goes wrong or if by some act of god we make autos.  Anyone else already booked up?

Well that's ferked it.

My friend was bragging in February about the hotel booked at Exeter in the mind- the-gap season.

Not seen him since.

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Owlsrgud2 said:

Just thinking could have a proper weekend away with the other half. Watch the footie, spend a day in London Town, possibly catch a show and have a nice meal and then get me other half drunk and have me wicked way 😜

Do you normally have to get her/him drunk for that? 

lol

• Haha 6

5 minutes ago, The coach said:

Never understood the hotel thing for Wembley...much rather get back to my local area and drink all night celebrating with mates

Each to their own I just can’t face the journey back and also would be tanked up to the eyeballs so couldn’t drive. Plus if we got back the other half would sober up and realise again that I’m fat and old and their goes the 🍆

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, devonshire owl said:

You won't enjoy it if we lose.

Seen us lose twice at Wembley seen us win twice one Wembley one Cardiff. Course its not nice but it will be what it will be (if we get there) and I really need a good mini break so I’m doing it and I’m gonna have a fantastic weekend 

• Like 3

Yes

We booked a month ago at a Travelodge near where my daughter lives on the outskirts of London

It's £57.99 for a double room with single beds

We will meet up with my daughter and either get piissed up and go to the final

Or just get piissed up

• Like 2

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.