Letter to Wycombe Wanderers FC?

3 hours ago, TrickyTrev said:

For old times sake.

I quite like the random use of capitals, it shows he’s serious.lol

Enjoy….

RE: Sheffield Wednesday V Wycombe Wanderers'

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a Blade, a Sheffield United fan. This season has been one of the most enjoyable I have so far in the 27 years of supporting The Blades home and away. Last weekend also spoilt it quite a bit for me as we didn’t quite get the result we wanted and so The Owls nicked 2nd spot with one game remaining meaning we need to beat Exeter City on Saturday and hope your football club pull off an amazing feat and spoil their ALREADY PLANNED promotion party.

I understand, despite your relegation, you are a good team on your day as you showed us when we came down to your ground earlier on in the season and beat us fair and square. I am just praying you can overcome the understandable sadness and being relegated and really rally yourselves to beat the overly arrogant Owls on their own patch.

Their fans already believe they’re up, they’ve already beaten you apparently and that your ‘Tin-Pot’ club has not even a chance on Saturday.

WELL LET ME TELL YOU THIS WYCOMBE WANDERERS F.C – YOU DO HAVE A CHANCE, PLENTY OF CLUBS INCLUDING EXETER HAVE BEATEN THEM THIS SEASON AND THERE IS NO REASON YOU CANNOT DO THE SAME.

PLEASE, play with your heads held high, chests out bursting with pride as you are a professional club and good one at that. You will all be in Blades’ hearts forever should you win at Hillsborough and how nice would it be to silence 35,000 arrogant fans in the stands who just see you see you as a given.

I will be praying you win and pull this off.

Yours in hope

You can feel the passhun in that letter. 

lol

• Haha 6

Guest Jack the Hat

Arrogant? They spent most of the season telling us to mind the gap! And if he really must call us arrogant - it was 37500 arrogant Wednesday fans not 35000. wHAt a COmplEtE ****.

5 hours ago, TrickyTrev said:

For old times sake.

Enjoy….

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a Blade, a Sheffield United fan. This season has been one of the most enjoyable I have so far in the 27 years of supporting The Blades home and away. Last weekend also spoilt it quite a bit for me as we didn’t quite get the result we wanted and so The Owls nicked 2nd spot with one game remaining meaning we need to beat Exeter City on Saturday and hope your football club pull off an amazing feat and spoil their ALREADY PLANNED promotion party.

I understand, despite your relegation, you are a good team on your day as you showed us when we came down to your ground earlier on in the season and beat us fair and square. I am just praying you can overcome the understandable sadness and being relegated and really rally yourselves to beat the overly arrogant Owls on their own patch.

Their fans already believe they’re up, they’ve already beaten you apparently and that your ‘Tin-Pot’ club has not even a chance on Saturday.

WELL LET ME TELL YOU THIS WYCOMBE WANDERERS F.C – YOU DO HAVE A CHANCE, PLENTY OF CLUBS INCLUDING EXETER HAVE BEATEN THEM THIS SEASON AND THERE IS NO REASON YOU CANNOT DO THE SAME.

PLEASE, play with your heads held high, chests out bursting with pride as you are a professional club and good one at that. You will all be in Blades’ hearts forever should you win at Hillsborough and how nice would it be to silence 35,000 arrogant fans in the stands who just see you see you as a given.

Yours in hope

Can't believe his arrogance in assuming they'd beat Exeter to spoil our PLANNED promotion party assuming Wycombe did their bit. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, TrickyTrev said:

For old times sake.

Enjoy….

Dear Sir/Madam,

Yours in hope

The arrogance narrative Blades like to spin always makes me laugh, even more so that a lot of their fans genuinely seem to believe it