George Hirst

reading the thread i have a simple view, do what we can to keep Bailey here, this lad seems in comparison the times more potential, not saying he starts but can involve him next pre season and see if he can make the match day squad sooner rather than later. Its about time we had a true star we can either sell for big money or even better in time can help us climb.

• Like 1

On 20/04/2022 at 08:48, @owlstalk said:

He's 100% a Wednesday fan through and through

I have no doubt that's true

That's not how football works though...

If the ball falls to him in front of the Kop, he's scoring. (He's a professional footballer. That's what he's paid to do)

Hopefully his goal won't count.

On 21/04/2022 at 11:10, Devonstrix said:

Portsmouth will be among the favourites to go up next season. I should think they’ll be more than happy if we're no longer a threat in L1. They’ll walk out on the pitch in their shorts and sliders, opening up their beach umberella's and watching Tv. 

I like it.

garymegson

A Positive Mental Attitude

Guest Andy W
On 20/04/2022 at 07:05, Daniele Giovanni said:

Oohh you are awful !!! 

Hes a world beater don't ya know!!

He thinks so

Harder to judge considering our dominance stifled Portsmouth’s attacking threat but I thought he looked very good. Some terrific cushioned headers, good close control, hard working, decent pace, scored one goal and nearly had another. 

Was also noticeable how Wednesday players often swarmed around him when he got the ball, they definitely saw him as a threat. 

If that’s typical of the standard he’s been playing at this season I doubt he’ll be in League One for much longer. 

Plus I backed him to score anytime so he won me £50 😁

Edited by paulrs