Team v Wycombe

1 minute ago, behindthegoal said:

Not Dunkley please

Totally agree, before his injury he looked immense, since then he's worried the hell out of me. And he can't now even win a header. Never seen a player so late to the ball when defending.

Moore’s just said Hutchinson just missed out tonight and Deans getting some intensive treatment for a strain. Gibson made the bench tonight. So I presume Hutchinson and Gibson are available for selection and Dean is touch and go. 

BPF

Storey

Hutchinson

Dean/Gibson

Hunt

Byers

Bannan

Luongo

Johnson

Saido

Gregory

I see the argument for starting Pato with Gregory but I’d prefer Saido.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, FlyingOwl said:

Moore’s just said Hutchinson just missed out tonight and Deans getting some intensive treatment for a strain. Gibson made the bench tonight. So I presume Hutchinson and Gibson are available for selection and Dean is touch and go. 

BPF

Storey

Hutchinson

Dean/Gibson

Hunt

Byers

Bannan

Luongo

Johnson

Saido

Gregory

I see the argument for starting Pato with Gregory but I’d prefer Saido.

In that case back three would be storey Dean and Hutchinson for sure.

I'd be tempted to play FDB ahead of Byers for this one, kid's physical presence would be perfect against that lot

Just now, wellbeaten-the-owl said:

In that case back three would be storey Dean and Hutchinson for sure.

I'd be tempted to play FDB ahead of Byers for this one, kid's physical presence would be perfect against that lot

Agree, I’d be very tempted to go with FDB over George for a game 

Will be a physical game but we 100% have to go for the win, we can beat them

anyway,  We’re the better side on our day and we shouldn’t be doing anything other than targeting maximum points until the table says otherwise and Auto’s are unachievable 

Rotherham and MK Dons have lost momentum, we need to focus and be absolutely ruthless 

8 minutes ago, Mr. Chow said:

both luongo and bannan have to play, a free reign bannan is better than a defensive bannan. 

One of the travesty’s of playing Bannan in the role we did tonight, was the loss of our defending from the front. Against MKD, our front 3 defended like gods, seamlessly interchanging and ensuring all they could do was hit long balls. Our midfield and defence then closed out their runners and we won almost every second ball. We will need the same running power against Wycombe.

…………………………….BPF

……………Storey….Dean/Hutch…..Palmer 

……….Hunt……Byers………Luongo………Marv

…………………………….Baz

…………………..Greggs…….NML