1 minute ago, SiJ said:

All very attention seeking imo.

Yeah, it was frustrating at times tonight but a win is a win.

Moore shuffled the pack a bit and if our strikers weren't wearing clogs in the first half we would be out of sight after 15 minutes.

Exactly. A win is a win. Winning when you play badly is ultimately what gets you over the line…

• Like 2

Yes we won and should have scored at least two in the first ten minutes but I think the substitutions were basically defensive and allowed Crewe to come on to us late in the game. Against a better team we might have paid for this negative approach late on, as indeed we have on so many previous occasions this season. 

• Like 3

We’re on target for one of the highest points tallies in our history.

We’ve only lost 2 in the last 17 games.

And that’s been done after being embargoed this summer and lacking a natural goalscorer all season.

And we still have fans slating Moore…. I don’t get it, he’s done a great job this season with what he’s had to work with, got a team spirit there again and reconnected the fanbase.

Whether we go up or not he gets another year for me to carry on the rebuild 

• Like 8

No way can Moore be blamed for the performance tonight

Those missed sitters in the first half made the players nervous. Granted we won with a penalty but that was a nervous win. It was almost carbon copy of the 0-0 at home to Stockport County under Sturrock

Remember Walsall as well under Dave Jones was a nervy draw. That proved to be a huge point at the end

On paper it looked like an odd selection, but after the first 10-15 minutes we should have been 3 up so it was the players execution not Moore's selection and set up that was the issue

I am happy with the 3 points and and enjoying looking at the table and fixtures trying to work out all the permeations.

Despite what the stats might show with shots etc that was a dull match to watch, sloppy all round.

• Like 1

I get that people are entitled to their opinion but what more does Moore have to do to prove himself to a small minority of fans here?

We are 4th and fourth points behind a team we were 15 points behind not so long ago.

We've gone from doubting a top 6 finish to now looking eagerly at a top 2 finish. 

Tactics? We had 18 shots they had 1. He got them spot on. 

Lineup? Dele was being rested, Luongo is coming back from illness and the defence barely had any work to do. 

It's not his fault the players missed their sitters.

Christ alive you'd be forgiven for thinking we were in the relegation places!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Moore haters playbook through the season:

- up-to November: start anti-Moore thread when we lose

- up-to February: start anti-Moore threads when don’t win

- up-to April: start anti-Moore threads when we win by a single goal

(well some of them, a few of them haven’t started a thread for a while…but you know they are just waiting)

• Like 5
  • Love 4

7 hours ago, Dollydaydream said:

Christ you just won't be happy til Moore has gone..

Correct, I don't think he's for us, his team selections, decision making is poor, we should be way ahead of where we are given the squad we have injuries or not.

• Haha 7

3 minutes ago, debram said:

Correct, I don't think he's for us, his team selections, decision making is poor, we should be way ahead of where we are given the squad we have injuries or not.

Sorry, it's just nonsense rhetoric mixed with entitlement at this point 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, sexpistol said:

Please explain why? There was nothing wrong with how Morre set us up tactically. We absolutely battered Crewe and if we had won 5-0 which we should have, people would have been lauding the performance.

Laing when on the left cancels out our best attacking threat johnson, Patterson is no midfield player and should not play there in front of luongo or bashiru, causing bannan to revert to playing deep, a great win Saturday against a good side then he changes the side. Cold have, should have, nearly, just if but we didn't get 5.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

Just when you thought Moore knew what he was doing. 

Yes we did win against possibly the worst team I have ever seen at Hillsboro  but OMG 

See the anti Moore brigade just won't let it go. (We were missing playoffs a month ago , now we're only winning games). Doesn't matter how you win for now as long as we do. (20 minutes last night we were outstanding). The rest we were always comfortable.

• Like 3