Dear Darren

Push Bannan forward, fine him if you see him in our own half when we are attacking

Keep Johnson wide on the left, with Hunt wide on the right, don't play him as a centre back

Have Gregory and Berihino up top, not both dropping deep, I don't mind if one drops deep but not both at the same time

Do what you want with the rest

• Like 9

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

34 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

Just when you thought Moore knew what he was doing. 

Yes we did win against possibly the worst team I have ever seen at Hillsboro  but OMG 

What you on about? 
if the strikers had done their jobs we’d have been out of sight after the minutes 

He got it spot on. Again.

so weird that him even winning most weeks isn’t enough to keep pressure off him.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Owl in Nottingham said:

Clean sheet

18 shots to their 1

Strikers give the best scoting opportunities I have seen ballooned since Tommy Tynan was missing from inside the 6yard box

And a penalty taken under pressure put away

I think you re perhaps a touch harsh on the gaffa

Not harsh 

just a realist 

We went back to how we were playing before we played with 3 central midfielders when we had Dele and Mass on the bench 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

If we hadn’t got a dubious penalty you would all be saying the same 

Horrific team selection 

Horrific Tactics 

Horrific Substitutions 

Nope.

id be saying that he put the right team out but they let him down. I’d wed had lost that after dominating so much then the players take the blame 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, markg said:

Nope.

id be saying that he put the right team out but they let him down. I’d wed had lost that after dominating so much then the players take the blame 

Exactly.

It would have been similar to the Bolton match, where we dominated the game, created chance after chance, yet the players fluffed their lines.

Thankfully we avoided the same result this evening.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Exactly.

It would have been similar to the Bolton match, where we dominated the game, created chance after chance, yet the players fluffed their lines.

Thankfully we avoided the same result this evening.

Totally blows my mind that anyone could think about blaming a manager when we missed 3 or 4 from yards out.

thankfully not all fans are that dim 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, markg said:

Totally blows my mind that anyone could think about blaming a manager when we missed 3 or 4 from yards out.

thankfully not all fans are that dim 

So you think the team selection, tactics and substitutions were spot on tonight 

and Moore is beyond criticism?

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, markg said:

What you on about? 
if the strikers had done their jobs we’d have been out of sight after the minutes 

He got it spot on. Again.

so weird that him even winning most weeks isn’t enough to keep pressure off him.

I’m sure there was one poster who wanted us to sack Moore, even if he gets us promoted. 🤣🤣

• Haha 3