Crewe also never looked like scoring EXCEPT when we mentally switched off, like Jack Hunt did.

Moore got it spot on tonight. The players didn’t capitalise as much as we’d have hoped to bump that GD up but a wins a win and I’m not grumbling. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Guest Theboylangers

Christ, I am a doom merchant at times but we won one of the most important games of the season so far. 

Chill out and enjoy it. 

6 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

Just when you thought Moore knew what he was doing. 

Yes we did win against possibly the worst team I have ever seen at Hillsboro  but OMG 

Moore did his best to try and c#ck it up.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

If it had been 5-0 Crewe might have thought themselves lucky it wasn't more. We battered them.

I appreciate it was nervy at the end, but the players are only human. So many soft goals conceded over the season and so many missed chances in the 90 plays on the mind. Add on the tiring (physically and mentally) away game and is there any wonder it was a but of a dodgy end from us?

Fact is, had the players had even one decent shooting boot between them it woulda been a walkover. We created a bucket load and battered them. Be emotionally mature enough to look beyond the score ffs. 3 points is 3 points.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, StudentOwl said:

If it had been 5-0 Crewe might have thought themselves lucky it wasn't more. We battered them.

I appreciate it was nervy at the end, but the players are only human. So many soft goals conceded over the season and so many missed chances in the 90 plays on the mind. Add on the tiring (physically and mentally) away game and is there any wonder it was a but of a dodgy end from us?

Fact is, had the players had even one decent shooting boot between them it woulda been a walkover. We created a bucket load and battered them. Be emotionally mature enough to look beyond the score ffs. 3 points is 3 points.

Was it nervy at the end though? 

Maybe it was mentally but realistically  Crewe never looked like scoring. 

• Like 2