Praise from a Blade!

7 minutes ago, Bulldog said:

My partner Sarah was watching the MK Dons game with me (she's from the dark side!) and said how much she enjoyed the game and even cheered louder than me after Bazza's incredible goal, stating that was the goal of the season. We then both watched the "other" team against Bristol City yesterday and she actually said "why can't they play like Wednesday did, they're far more entertaining to watch live" (well in the first half...as I concur)

She's actually looking forward to the Crewe game tonight.....you never know, I might convert her 😀

Good to hear

Buy her a shirt and a ticket to a game next 🙂 

• Haha 2

Owlstalk Shop

3 minutes ago, Cockers said:

I’d just leave her mate. It’ll never last. 

I just read that to her and she said "Remember the derby days how we could never watch it together.....if your memory is that good - Ouch!

• Haha 3

My Mrs used to be a trotter,she converted straight away,both kids are ex season ticket holders at The Temple by the Don,the only way is Blue n White😬 Buy her a Gary Bannister calendar (I've got one)🤣 That'll do it.

• Like 1

Tell ya what the 29,000 at the Lane on Sat were pretty pretty quiet too.

Talk sport interviewed actor Ian Reddington about the MK blame and introduced it with "Tonight the Streets are Ours" by Richard Hawley then said the streets of MK were yours tonight ,you had nearly half the crowd there

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, mildatheart67 said:

Tell ya what the 29,000 at the Lane on Sat were pretty pretty quiet too.

Talk sport interviewed actor Ian Reddington about the MK blame and introduced it with "Tonight the Streets are Ours" by Richard Hawley then said the streets of MK were yours tonight ,you had nearly half the crowd there

I think he was sat 2 away from me at MK Dons game.

21 hours ago, Bulldog said:

My partner Sarah was watching the MK Dons game with me (she's from the dark side!) and said how much she enjoyed the game and even cheered louder than me after Bazza's incredible goal, stating that was the goal of the season. We then both watched the "other" team against Bristol City yesterday and she actually said "why can't they play like Wednesday did, they're far more entertaining to watch live" (well in the first half...as I concur)

She's actually looking forward to the Crewe game tonight.....you never know, I might convert her 😀

Convert her into a younger model who properly supports Wednesday

On 19/04/2022 at 17:01, Bulldog said:

Mate my step brother came to watch us at Wembley. Then converted to the dark side. Due to unfortunate circumstances loss of his dad etc I've fostered him he's now back on the blue side embarrassed to say he ever went to the lane and loves being a blue. I've also got a new partner 31 she's never really liked or followed football but she loves coming to Hillsborough and even went to Bolton with me. Always nice converting or showing people the light haha

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 19/04/2022 at 18:26, Beard said:

That would be a good song for matches if somebody out there is good a creating some lyrics.

my birds in red and white, i said it hurts my eyes

let me show you to the light, come to the other side 

so in the north we stand, next day she threw her kit

i even asked her why and she said united’s ******* ****

hope my attempt amused you 

I once went out with a girl who was a blunts fan.

I did her very hard in the fannay.

But there was no emotional connection.

A few months later, I went out with a Spurs fan. There was no emotional connection either.

But she twisted her hips like a slinky in a crosswind.

Blunts girls 0 - 1 London girls.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Buck Rogers said:

I once went out with a girl who was a blunts fan.

I did her very hard in the fannay.

But there was no emotional connection.

A few months later, I went out with a Spurs fan. There was no emotional connection either.

But she twisted her hips like a slinky in a crosswind.

Blunts girls 0 - 1 London girls.

You old romantic you