Wednesday - V- Crewe - OMDT

Any advice. Mate bought 4 tickets for tonight. Not recieved any email notifications, nothing in Spam/junk. Checked all my wmail accounts.

Tickets showing as bought on the account but won't allow me to download as PDFs or print out. 

Ticket office shuts at 4 and due to work none of us can get down there. Also the ticket office phone line isn't taking any calls. Just shuts you off. 

18 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Any help or advice? Might have to jump over the barriers to get in if not. 

Tell the stewards on the gate.

Whenever I've had issues with my membership card (which has been about half the games I've attended this season, for some reason), they've always been able to sort it and let me in.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WorrallOwl17 said:

Early goal and we'll score 4+, the longer it's 0-0 the deeper they'll sit and make it hard. Go 1-0 up early doors and the flood gates will well and truly open

Must agree with this. W have to whack them from the get go as hard as we can. No mercy. I have a soft spot for Alex as I had a friend many years ago who was an Alex fan but they're relegated already so we need to put this one very very comprehensively to bed very very early with a drink of milk and a biscuit and a teddy bear under its arm.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TheEnchanter said:

Any advice. Mate bought 4 tickets for tonight. Not recieved any email notifications, nothing in Spam/junk. Checked all my wmail accounts.

Tickets showing as bought on the account but won't allow me to download as PDFs or print out. 

Ticket office shuts at 4 and due to work none of us can get down there. Also the ticket office phone line isn't taking any calls. Just shuts you off. 

Ticket office doesn't shut at 4 on match days. Go in and speak to em and they'll see you right. The staff are brilliant in there. 

• Like 3

I'm almost certain the ticket office doesn't shut at 4 on matchdays (that would be ridiculous even for us).

There's also usually a kiosk behind the south for ticket pickups on matchdays open right up to kick off

I'd be shocked if the ticket office is shut so early. 

You will still be having fans picking up tickets after 7, surely? 

How good is this season BTW.

After a long and miserable slide post the first two carlos years, it has been a great season to watch us again.  Loads of goals, good matches, and what is looking like a tense and exciting finish to the season.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Guest mrbluesky

Are you sure it shuts at 4 on a match day?

OMG, how good would a win be today? 26th wedding anniversary with the current Mrs Hootsman today so I'll have to keep having a sneaky look at the score and pretend that all my attention is lavished on her. 

Come on you blue and white lovelies! 3-0

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Hootsman said:

OMG, how good would a win be today? 26th wedding anniversary with the current Mrs Hootsman today so I'll have to keep having a sneaky look at the score and pretend that all my attention is lavished on her. 

Happy Anniversary to you and Mrs H.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Hootsman said:

All the best to you and your current wife.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, TheEnchanter said:

Any help or advice? Might have to jump over the barriers to get in if not. 

Assuming that you bought the tickets with a credit card, if i were you, I'd print off a credit card statement and take that with you to the Ticket Office.

They should be able to trace the transaction and you have the best proof under the circumstances that shows your card has been debited.

@TheEnchanter

Maybe that helps 

The Ticket Office opens right through until kick-off 

Supporters who purchase tickets to collect from the Ticket Office, as opposed to printing at home, can do so until 6:15pm on Tuesday.

Thereafter, all North Stand/Kop ticket holders go to Gate 18 (next to the Megastore) and South Stand/Grandstand holders visit the South Stand Ticket Office (South Stand Car Park) from 6:30pm.

• Love 1